What are your favourite TV shows?

Slayer

21 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

How can you NOT list the Originals (a way better series than TVD) and Legacies (great amalgamation of both)!

Also i knew you had great taste, but seeing Charmed confirms it! Unless you mean the reboot, then fail

I haven't watched the Originals yet but I want to :yasqueen: I literally find Klaus SO attractive :straddle:

I am yet to watch Legacies either!

OMG no way the reboot, i love the original Charmed - i'll forever be bitter they rebooted it without the original cast :gunriah:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I haven't watched the Originals yet but I want to :yasqueen: I literally find Klaus SO attractive :straddle:

I am yet to watch Legacies either!

OMG no way the reboot, i love the original Charmed - i'll forever be bitter they rebooted it without the original cast :gunriah:

The Originals is an amazing series even if they did Rebekah dirty in the first season! Though Freya is awesome

Legacies is really good, better than early seasons TVD, its on par with Originals.

And agreed, the reboot is very bad theres no bond no nothing. It could of been called Generic Witch TV and it wouldnt have to change anything. Its a tarnish to Charmed :rupaulslap:

Archived