Britney reportedly asked mom Lynne to be part of her conservatorship

22 hours ago, Catalin said:

Trash pro conservatorship article.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You do not know the details of Britney‘s mental health. You do not know if there are, in fact, reasons she is still under the conservatorship. It is pretty clear from her social media that she has ups and downs, possibly relating to whether or not she is taking her medication. You and other fans have come up with this theory without knowingIf you are actually correct. You do not live with her, you do not see her from day-to-day and you have no idea what happens behind closed doors. It is so easy to sit on your computer or your phone and make judgments about somebody you have never met.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LFurbish89 said:

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You do not know the details of Britney‘s mental health. You do not know if there are, in fact, reasons she is still under the conservatorship. It is pretty clear from her social media that she has ups and downs, possibly relating to whether or not she is taking her medication. You and other fans have come up with this theory without knowingIf you are actually correct. You do not live with her, you do not see her from day-to-day and you have no idea what happens behind closed doors. It is so easy to sit on your computer or your phone and make judgments about somebody you have never met.

Lou for God’s sake just sthaaaap

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, LFurbish89 said:

I agree. I can't believe there are people on here who still think she is not mentally ill or not (at least occasionally) unstable. However, I'm 110% against the C-Ship and most of the restrictions she's facing, because even most people with serious mental illnesses are not under C-Ships and do fine with proper medications, therapy and life style changes, and proper support circle. The issue is she has very controlling people around her, who don't even let her speak freely. And because of the non-sense of people around her, she suffers and can't even be with her kids (who we know are her life and blood and she loves dearly... so of course she's going to go crazy like any mother in that situation would).   

None of us know her true mental state or what exactly she suffers from health-wise, but I think it's very obvious she's experiencing C-Ship abuse, and is being complicit as much as she can do to avoid making it worse. But in turn, that also makes it worse in a sense, because people who are often abused for a very long time sometimes eventually feel comfortable being in that situation because they're so used to it.  So it's important that at least SOMETHING in her current situation changes sooner than later.