Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 16]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

So for those who don't drive. You can pick a song you love listening to on your daily commute. That song you love listening to while in the bus and looking out the window. That kinda song.

Good luck! πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Because couples begin to resemble each other at some point of their relationship. That includes manners, way of speaking, expressions, etc. I guess our relationship is that deep

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Unlike other stuffΒ :ohwut:

Β 

Oh Geralt. You really have a way with me. You always know what to say. :makeitrain:Β and I agree. :tiffdrink:Β and whatchumean other things that aren't deep. :ohwut:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh Geralt. You really have a way with me. You always know what to say. :makeitrain:Β and I agree. :tiffdrink:Β and whatchumean other things that aren't deep. :ohwut:

49aca928-059a-417c-84d5-e63c4a6d47fb.gifΒ 

But that's okay, one can't have all the things in the world.:uknowit: Not after so many menses.Β :chrissy:Β I love you just the way you are. :bedtime:Deep or shallow.:lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

actually any Michelle Branch songs will do but this one is the best for roadtrips :bop:

Edit: i was really having a bad internet connection didn't see the link didn't embed the video :orangu:

if driving in the night, i usually listen to Mariah's Breakdown or The 1975's Somebody Else and pretend i'm sad and heartbroken :pieceofwhat:

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

But that's okay, one can't have all the things in the world.Β Not after so many menses.Β I love you just the way you are. Deep or shallow.

SCREAMING I read "deep or swallow" :dead:

And thank you for loving me the way I are by Timbaland. :barbie:

• Haha 3