Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 15]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

Please include the film of your entry - and as usual, refrain from reserving slots and changing your entries. 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Britney's songs in Crossroads asides and A Star Is Born asides (I literally shared a song from that film yesterday anyway dd), this is one of my favourites, and the Oscars performance this year was a moment. Just a shame the actual video isn't on Em's YouTube/VEVO for some reason :orangu: 

Imagine the reaction of the guy who randomly uploaded the video in youtube and see that now it has over 900 million views :shadelaugh:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

Busted  :o :orangu: I need better selfies  :gloss: :makeup:

I SWEAR I'M GONNA LOOSE IT if one particular song doesn't come up :howdareyou:

It's my 3d choice, but ultimately I'll post it to prevent more meltdowns :mattafact: 

Reveal hidden contents

maybe :bang:

Daddy-o you got the swagger of the champions :jj:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Do you mind spilling those would-be usernames so would all laugh about them. :akii:

I think Groundbreaking as a username is... 

Hide contents

Groundbreaking :uknowit:

And yes i'm okay now. Just a few days ago I had a very late meltdown, like 8 or 10 days after. I remembered Deeper Shade of Blue by Steps and got so upset that I didn't use it for Day 1 (a song you like with a color in the title). :sobbing:

I remember only some of them. One was defo Captain Patrick (inside joke for my drama class). The next I remember is something like bossy (maybe messy) crowned head. The last one was biiih boy :embarrassney::shadelaugh: why you did not prepare before starting the challenge? It would spare you a lot of meltings :katyfrog:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BuckyKatt said:

I want a JT feat :anxiety:

AND a X-Tina too :lessons:

There's your FREE promo F$KING S#ITTY team :kisses2all: Make it happen before u get kicked in the *** :weusay:

Hide contents

tough, I think Jessica Biel is not here for that :gtfo: 

Hide contents

another c.o.w

OH MY GAWD :OMGney:. STAWP IT!!! My poor Mouseketeer heart cant take this any more :gloriascary:

These collabs would break the internet and would be #1 Billboard Hot 100 hits :letitburn:

Spoiler

We can deal about Jessica Biel later :begone::demi:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Such a good movie :wendycry: Shane West was so hot (still is) :gelis:

It is such a great movie but for me the soundtrack is just so Epic! Mandy Moore's gentle melodic voice on Cry and Only Hope adds so much more presence to the film.  I loved Cry from the moment i heard it!

Also Shane West is a eye candy treat!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I saw you change three times. :akii:

What if I don't post early as well? So I could save the entry that deserves to make it.  :idkney: but the reason I post first is to show an example or vibe of the theme, in case the theme wasn't clear.

I still can't believe no one thought of Where Have You Been yesterday. Then again, that song already appeared on a previous day so atleast justice was served. :kidcries:

:clown::clown::clown:

GIIIIRRRRLL YOU OWN THE CHALLENGE :comingthru: 

NO excuses for meltdown :riri: 

But, yes, you must  set the  tone :yesokay: and that's why meltdowns hit you harder :hugs:

I have thought of Were Have You Been but assumed nobody choose it, like u said, because already appeared :mhm: 

I still can't believe the lack of love for  Moby :sickofu: :rihit:

• Love 1