Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 15]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

Please include the film of your entry - and as usual, refrain from reserving slots and changing your entries. 💛🧡💜

30 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

Thought u gonna for Brokeback Mountain or Can't Stop The Feeling :selenerz: but this was PERFECT indeed :clap1: 

I want a JT feat in B10 :lessons: Their

Reveal hidden contents

voices  :zoomzoom: are

PERFECT for eachother :smokney: Hot Mess Yes GIF by Bounce

Haha I already used "Cant Stop the feeling" for another challenge :britdrown: and you already went with Brokeback Mountain :imcute:

So I figured Id introduce a not well known JT song :jtum:. Im glad you liked my choice @BuckyKatt

And OMG a B10 feature? Thats only gonna happen in our wildest dreams :katycry:

Spoiler

And Exhale would go into a huge meltdown if that happened :imacat::tifflmao:

But I do agree their voices are PERFECT for each other.

We will have to accept that "What Its like to be me" was the closest thing we had of them collaborating :crying4:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I have never ever in my entire life been making such difficult decision until now! 

Also @Roxxy many thanks for embedding the link on my post of the previous challenge

AND YOU MADE THE BEST DECISION!!! :meryl:

As you can see i've been having a meltdown over not picking this song and i am SO GLAD someone else did. :crying1:

Thank you for having taste! Also, Hi! You seem cute. :barbie:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Mine only has 3 reactions :chrissy: That’s false advertising :chrissy:

True. This show has a following. People will 'like' what they like. We literally had an entry towards the end yesterday and it was even in the bottom of the page and it went platinum. He loves to make up numbers out of nowhere. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 3
Just now, Roxxy said:

True. This show has a following. People will 'like' what they like. We literally had an entry towards the end yesterday and it was even in the bottom of the page and it went platinum. He loves to make up numbers out of nowhere. :tiffdrink:

That’s why he’s on TIDAL :jj:

• Haha 1