what was the last thing you ate?

Slayer

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

OMG I love those chips :yesplease: the only thing is that I’ll keep eating them for the texture even though I’m not hungry :imacoolmom:

Same. Hot Fries and Chick Fil A are my only food weaknesses and someone just brought me 2 more bags of Hot Fries. :crying3: I literally finally got myself off them for a few months and then I had some thinking "oh I'm not addicted anymore, it's fine". :didilie:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Same. Hot Fries and Chick Fil A are my only food weaknesses and someone just brought me 2 more bags of Hot Fries. :crying3: I literally finally got myself off them for a few months and then I had some thinking "oh I'm not addicted anymore, it's fine". :didilie:

Even though it’s been going on for a while I finally cancelled Chik Fil A for what they did to the gays :sobbing:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Even though it’s been going on for a while I finally cancelled Chik Fil A for what they did to the gays :sobbing:

I'm bi so I should cancel them too but I can't. :katycry: I'm from Georgia, their greasy, heart attack inducing food is running through my veins. Like I even got some during pride month, that's how much of a flop I am. :wendycry:

15 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm the exact same way with Chester's Hot Fries. I just ate an entire bag :kyliecry: People please wear your masks. Quarantine is killing my diet. :haha: :kidcries:

Maybe you should start wearing the mask inside too?  I know it prevents me from eating too much while wearing it all day at work.  :kylie::haha:

11 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Maybe you should start wearing the mask inside too?  I know it prevents me from eating too much while wearing it all day at work.  :kylie::haha:

I thought about that, the only thing is it makes me not want to drink anything and I'm already super anemic/sickly in general. :cackling: Like everyone knows me as the constantly dehydrated person in their lives. It's embarrassing. :embarrassed: I just need to start using my exercise bike again and not let people buy me Hot Fries. Or Chick Fil A. :imacat:

Spoiler

Maybe I should move to a state where there's not one on every street? :raven: :overwhelm:

1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

I thought about that, the only thing is it makes me not want to drink anything and I'm already super anemic/sickly in general. :cackling: Like everyone knows me as the constantly dehydrated person in their lives. It's embarrassing. :embarrassed: I just need to start using my exercise bike again and not let people buy me Hot Fries. Or Chick Fil A. :imacat:

Hide contents

Maybe I should move to a state where there's not one on every street? :raven: :overwhelm:

Valid point.  I’m bad about drinking water sometimes too; only when I’m at work though.  So I guess you could at I’m always thirsty?  :hahaha:

I recently started walking the beach in the mornings and it’s been amazing!  A friend and I go.  It helps us both get exercise and really does help clear your head too.  There’s just something about the beach.  :brit2016:

Archived