TikTok banned in the US starting this Sunday

OnlyBeyonce

Bless his heart if this ban actually happens tiktok is the most annoying cringey thing & it’s creepy af when I see people on social media reposting tiktoks of tween beckys dancing like ********* in bathing suits to horrible rap music. Do you know how many pedos are prob on that app? They really need to get rid of it. 

• Love 2

Well, I am a millennial and I like tiktok. I don't find it cringe but something good to watch during these times of doubt and caos. I laugh a lot watching gen z tiktokers. I personally think TikTok and WeChat should have some moderation and regulation around the world, especially because China is not a transparent country when we talk about dealing with its data. They don't have a free press and their internet and mobile applications are heavily monitored and censored. But we should deal with this not banning an app, but regulating it to prevent as much as possible privacy concerns.

PS: Can we talk about Facebook and how it's more problematic than an app like tiktok dealing with our privacy? Competition is always a good thing, especially when we talk about social media and most of our apps were sold to facebook (as instagram and WhatsApp) or destroyed by it because they copied everyone who tried to be relevant (as SnapChat). 

You guys Im not in the know about tik tok, but you should know your president never makes moves that's in the benefit of his people, his banning tik tok because his small d1ck ego syndrome was hurt once again, this time by kpop fans who rallied on tik tok to gain tickets to his presidential campaign rally in Tulsa and didn't attend :shadelaugh:

Trump boasted that 1 million people had interest in attending his rally in Tulsa before the event, and only 6000 people showed up in the 19000 seater venue :makeup:

Trump was reportedly so pissed at the time now I guess his banning tik tok. We are in the middle of a world pandemic where social distancing is encouraged and your president tries to rally 19000 people under the same building. He doesn't care about the lives he was endangering as long as he had something to gain from it he was pushing through. 

I was always told that the United States is the land of the free, but seems like you guys are currently living under dictatorship. I don't care how cringe tik tok is, it's not for your government to say you cannot have it, you should be able to decide that for yourself. If claims are that security is an issue then theres stricter security measures the social media platform can undergo to ensure safety to all its users, not a ridiculous demand of 'sell or be prepared for a ban' . Fight me, but your president disgusts me. :nyheadache:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Email My D said:

You guys Im not in the know about tik tok, but you should know your president never makes moves that's in the benefit of his people, his banning tik tok because his small d1ck ego syndrome was hurt once again, this time by kpop fans who rallied on tik tok to gain tickets to his presidential campaign rally in Tulsa and didn't attend :shadelaugh:

Trump boasted that 1 million people had interest in attending his rally in Tulsa before the event, and only 6000 people showed up in the 19000 seater venue :makeup:

Trump was reportedly so pissed at the time now I guess his banning tik tok. We are in the middle of a world pandemic where social distancing is encouraged and your president tries to rally 19000 people under the same building. He doesn't care about the lives he was engangering as long as he had something to gain from it he was pushing through. 

I was always told that the United States is the land of the free, but seems like you guys are currently living under dictatorship. I don't care how cringe tik tok is, it's not for your government to say you cannot have it, you should be able to decide that for yourself. If claims are that security is an issue then theres stricter security measures the social media platform can undergo to ensure safety to all its users, not a ridiculous demand of 'sell or be prepared for a ban' . Fight me, but your president disgusts me. :nyheadache:

He disgusts us, too :crying1:

Most Americans didn’t want him in anyway. The electoral college, aka the government, elected him, not the people. :leaving:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Towelney said:

He disgusts us, too :crying1:

Most Americans didn’t want him in anyway. The electoral college, aka the government, elected him, not the people. :leaving:

I truly hope this is his last term. You guys deserve so much better. The 'vote or die' slogan couldn't be any truer than it is during this election. :badthoughts:

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.