TikTok banned in the US starting this Sunday

OnlyBeyonce

10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

why dont you love me GIF

I think I'm from the older folks / generations that finds it super cringy to watch kiddos performances with lipping and over-enunciation of the words of the songs. I feel weird watching them. And it was so much widely accepted to hate it when it was called Musical.ly.

Not to say there's no funny content here and there, but I don't want to fall down a new social media rabbit hole really. TBH I do think the Instagram Reels copy is gonna supersede the popularity of TikTok and I'm not here for that either.  :teigen:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's happening :lollipop:

:crying4::crying3::crying2::tiffanycries::rip:

#InLivingMemoryOfTikTok

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Honestly never liked that app, I downloaded it and deleted it 6 minutes later because I thought it's really dumb , so **** it, trump is still a racist trash tho :jl:

Well 500 million people disagreeLook Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF
(I’m talking about TikTok, not Trump lol)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Are you telling me you used it back when it was called Musical.ly? :orangu: When I was in eighth grade, we made fun of that app :haha:

I found it fun at the time lol :haha: I stopped using it for a bit, then came back about a year ago. I don’t make any TikToks, but I like watching them :tiffanynod:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block