Britney asking for help by wearing a yellow shirt??

MSTAR

Omg.

I just heard about it, on this Tik Tok video:

https://www.tiktok.com/@britneyspears/video/6842828637922774277

Someone said on a comment: "Britney, if you need help, wear yellow"

And the next video:

Britney-Spears-leaves-fans-baffled-at-he

Can someone verify if it's true or not? I don't have Tik Tok so I can't verify myself. But if it's true, it's so scary. Have you heard about this story or not?

Proof of what I'm saying:

https://tiktok.com/v/6845447731985632517.html?u_code=d2keidfgce8c0k&preview_pb=0&language=nl&_d=d2kek4c1g099f9&share_item_id=6845447731985632517&timestamp=1593975057&user_id=6615971612666314757&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6615971612666314757&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy

And #FreeBritney is highly trending now on Twitter.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I'm pretty sure yes there was a comment that said that, and yes in the next video she wore yellow, but I kinda doubt she actually reads her comments on TikTok. 

I think it was probably just a coincidence because she wears yellow a lot anyways

@MakeMeFweaky - Couldn't quote you sorry for the mention. What do you mean by months apart?

I agree with what you're saying and that's what I was thinking first. But look at the video, she talked about the flowers but showed them barely in the video but showed more her yellow shirt... Maybe it's a coincidence but I think she really need help since a long time.

Maybe #FreeBritney is her only hope, she never mentionned it by saying stop spreading, I'm 100% fine etc. There's something behind that, I'm sure.

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

I agree with what you're saying and that's what I was thinking first. But look at the video, she talked about the flowers but showed them barely in the video and showed more her yellow shirt... Maybe it's a coincidence but I think she really need help since a long time.

Maybe #FreeBritney is her only hope, she never mentionned it by saying stop spreading, I'm 100% fine etc. There's something behind that, I'm sure.

yeah i mean if people can use this to help make the movement more viral, let's go for it 

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

@MakeMeFweaky - Couldn't quote you sorry for the mention. What do you mean by months apart?

I agree with what you're saying and that's what I was thinking first. But look at the video, she talked about the flowers but showed them barely in the video but showed more her yellow shirt... Maybe it's a coincidence but I think she really need help since a long time.

I mean as in like she posted the second video a long time after the first video/the comment in question so it’s most likely unrelated

2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I mean as in like she posted the second video a long time after the first video/the comment in question so it’s most likely unrelated

Wait, as you've said (and you've right), there's something which is not logic on her IG after I just searched more about.

The 22nd june, she posted this on Instagram:

And 3 days ago she posted that her florist surprised her "today" which was 3 days ago.

There's the black necklace missing but she is just wearing the same shirt, the same white necklace, the same 👠 and the same hairstyle? It's not that I trust if it was actually shot the same day but it's strange, no? So we might just left that as she decided to wear the same outfits?

Is this why she made a point of posting a screen shot of her with the yellow shirt on after the video where the comment was made? The screen shot of her camera roll with the date to indicate the yellow shirt was from BEFORE the Lgbt vid where the user made the 'wear yellow' comment?

SO from my understanding it went like this:

June 23 - LGBT vid in the black dress, fan comments to wear yellow if she needs help.

June 24 - post of her in yellow shirt with a screen shot of the date in her camera roll being June 5 when she was wearing it

July 2 - another yellow shirt post with the flowers and her caption stating she is wearing her favorite yellow shirt

I mostly lurk here but got pulled into this topic and was surprised at such little replies lol. 

1 hour ago, heels.6.inch said:

Is this why she made a point of posting a screen shot of her with the yellow shirt on after the video where the comment was made? The screen shot of her camera roll with the date to indicate the yellow shirt was from BEFORE the Lgbt vid where the user made the 'wear yellow' comment?

June 23 - LGBT vid in the black dress, fan comments to wear yellow if she needs help.

June 24 - post of her in yellow shirt with a screen shot of the date in her camera roll being June 5 when she was wearing it

July 2 - another yellow shirt post with the flowers and her caption stating she is wearing her favorite yellow shirt

I mostly lurk here but got pulled into this topic and was surprised at such little replies lol. 

hmmm that's a pretty interesting theory. i wonder if her team would actually go to this extent.

These videos are really strange. I think she is trying to prove that paparazzi did photoshop to her pics. But that's not healthy.  Why she suddenly obsessed with what people thinks about her body? Her handlers manipulating her about this.  I do believe that there is a message on her ig posts. But I don't think that her target is us. I think that even  her permanent panda makeup is kinda message. Maybe her father said something bad about it. Maybe she is doing this purposely to annoys him. 

14 hours ago, heels.6.inch said:

mte :) 

Archived