Crossroads - IMDB

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Your kidding right? More hated...than Justin Freaking Bieber? :umomg: How is that possible?:umsaywhat: I know that she was hated like hell by the GP and is along with MJ and Madonna for one of the most hated celebrities in their prime, more hated than Justin Bieber? :ohwut: that’s a BIG suprise :nydisgust:

Um, you are kidding right? Hating on her was the norm. If you were a fan, you'd get so dragged back then :lemmetellu: there was even this website called when will britney die, hate wss real 

8 hours ago, Isla said:

She was okay on Jane the Virgin imo, Glee was just a cameo wasn’t it?

I loved her role in How I Met Your Mother, she was so funny on that show.

HIMYM was her best acting tbf, along with SNL sketches. Jane the virgin wasn't great although it went on line with the goofyness of Rogelio and his famous people's feuds 

17 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Um, you are kidding right? Hating on her was the norm. If you were a fan, you'd get so dragged back then :lemmetellu: there was even this website called when will britney die, hate wss real 

Gurrrrllllll :umomg: what would they say to you if you were a fan of her music?

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurrrrllllll :umomg: what would they say to you if you were a fan of her music?

"Whatttt, do you like her? Her music is ****... she pretends to be perfect and doesn't even write her own songs... she's just so cocky  and two faced"  (tabloids were not nice, and back then it wasn't ok to sell the American dream/girl next door image and at the same time be clear about what you want and how much s.hit you take from anyone as a woman)

14 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

"Whatttt, do you like her? Her music is ****... she pretends to be perfect and doesn't even write her own songs... she's just so cocky  and two faced"  (tabloids were not nice, and back then it wasn't ok to sell the American dream/girl next door image and at the same time be clear about what you want and how much s.hit you take from anyone as a woman)

:wontcry::crying4::crying1::crying2:

Archived