Crossroads - IMDB

Ok there is a thing - I am not a fan of "Crossroads" but yesterday I just find the movie to see the budget of it and I saw ratings - 3.5/10. I know that it's not a great movie or smth but it doesn't deserves 3.5.. I think its because of Britney and the haters thing.. 

So if we all just log in (connect with gmail or fb if you don't have accounts ) and give it 10 from 10 it might help I think..

here is the link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275022/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I actually don't remember this movie's poster on the cinemas across my town. I'd like to remember. It would be so good to someday see a Britney poster in the town where I live.

I don't remember them to.. I think it's because the movie was successful before it received critical backlash (Cause its box office is pretty impressive).. I was a little to be fan back and don't know the whole story - but it is on the list "Bottom Rated Movies"  at #60 

it's haters i can smell them :rihit:

43 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don't remember them to.. I think it's because the movie was successful before it received critical backlash (Cause its box office is pretty impressive).. I was a little to be fan back and don't know the whole story - but it is on the list "Bottom Rated Movies"  at #60 

it's haters i can smell them :rihit:

Yes, haters wanting a chance to drag

For god's sake it was never meant to be the most brilliant movie out there

but it IS fun

if i remember right i saw some years ago a rating of 1.something there, smh

In 2020's Crossroads is better than many movies actually, and reflects how lives the people right now i mean

Mothers who don't wanted a child

Teenagers thinking that are rulling the world.

Shy Teenager limited for being grateful to their DAD.

Its a great movie, i seen worst, The only thing because is BRITNEY THERE, the people waited a STAR WARS GALAXY Fusion with Harry Potter and Pamela Anderson Movie. 

I mean the film's cute, but I think the rating's about right, critical film scores aren't meant to be about how much people like the film but how technically good they are, hence why a lot of rom-coms are rated so low. A lot of guilty pleasure films I like aren't rated very well but I don't think it really matters. 

Omg has anyone seen the reviews?

even if you love britney's disgusting, fake, horrible personality in real life, there is no way that you could enjoy her fake personality on the silver screen. do not see this movie for any reason. you will be dissapointed

- 2nd June 2002

Everyone keeps talking about Glitter. Crossroads and Glitter may be similar in the fact that singers need to stick to singing, but at least Mariah Carey can sing!!! One final thought: Britany's bubble gum pop is bad enough, but when she destroys good songs such as I Love Rock and Roll, her lack of talent is very apparent.

- 18 Feb 2002  :orangu:

Britney Spears. She can't sing, she can't act.

- 4 Aug 2003

The only people who may possibly like it are those people who think that Britney's music is brilliant. And even those people can't deny that Britney can't act.

- 30 July 2003

Brittany Spears really needs some acting lessons.

- 20 July 2002 @Towelney :meryell:

why does Britney Spears have a career?

Her music is bad enough, not to mention that when she "performs" them in concert, she's lip-synching. Or are we really supposed to believe that she can dance her aerobic routines AND sing without losing her breath? Don't think so!

This was proven by her appearance on "Saturday Night Live". She performed one dance song (as outlined above), then sang a ballad for which she did not dance. This allowed her to sing without a tape back-up, unfortunately, and showed up her complete lack of singing talent. Even her back-up singers (who were singing louder than back-up singers usually sing to help Britney through the song) couldn't hide that fact.

- 28 June 2002 THE NASTIEST ONE OML :gloria:

47 minutes ago, offthehook said:

I mean the film's cute, but I think the rating's about right, critical film scores aren't meant to be about how much people like the film but how technically good they are, hence why a lot of rom-coms are rated so low. A lot of guilty pleasure films I like aren't rated very well but I don't think it really matters. 

There a lot good films rated low but “bottom rated movies” in history? Like every movie/tv series/animations that are made by human race.. 

I don’t think it is that bad one.. even Indian Spider-Man/superman is above I guess (haven’t seen that movie but there are really fun snipped on YouTube lol) 

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg has anyone seen the reviews?

- 2nd June 2002

- 18 Feb 2002  :orangu:

- 4 Aug 2003

- 30 July 2003

- 20 July 2002 @Towelney :meryell:

Lol the hate.. Britney was receiving in her prime was huge! 
I remember everyone was talking about how bad Britney was : ( 

I didn’t care that time and believed that she was that bad tbh.. 

28 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

why does Britney Spears have a career?

Her music is bad enough, not to mention that when she "performs" them in concert, she's lip-synching. Or are we really supposed to believe that she can dance her aerobic routines AND sing without losing her breath? Don't think so!

This was proven by her appearance on "Saturday Night Live". She performed one dance song (as outlined above), then sang a ballad for which she did not dance. This allowed her to sing without a tape back-up, unfortunately, and showed up her complete lack of singing talent. Even her back-up singers (who were singing louder than back-up singers usually sing to help Britney through the song) couldn't hide that fact.

I was only a month old when these were written. :fakewow: I guess my birth stole their taste :walkoff:

8 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Lol the hate.. Britney was receiving in her prime was huge! 
I remember everyone was talking about how bad Britney was : ( 

I didn’t care that time and believed that she was that bad tbh.. 

Wasnt she one of the most hated celebrities at the time?

Archived