Trisha Paytas inserts herself into the YouTube drama by dragging Tati

I’m more surprised by everyone reacting to Shane’s old material. He has always been popular, and the videos with these jokes have millions of views and likes. This isn’t some old tweet from before he was known, this was content that was not only known, but celebrated back then. If he is being held accountable, what about all the people giving his praise and support throughout the years? Everyone wants to act like they didn’t know his content was so shocking, I call bull****. If he is being cancelled then we need to cancel all comedians from that time aswell, and the writers and producers of shows like mad tv and comedy central’s Drawn Together because they ALL had content similar to his past jokes. Let’s keep that same energy and not just dog pile on one person because everyone is obsessed with the downfall of someone popular.

also, when it comes to the whole Tati situation. I have two scenarios in mind 

1.) Tati went back to James with her tail between her legs and has been waiting for the opportunity to try and push the blame off on someone else. It is rather fishy that this all comes out exactly when Jeffree and Shane are in the midst of huge scandals. I think Tati knows the public won’t put up much of a fight or ask questions and won’t have an issue just throwing the blame on the most disposable person at the moment, that being Shane.

2.) Tati is being truthful, but Jeffree has been behind all of this. Looking back over their careers none of this falls into Shane’s behavior at all. He has always been supportive of smaller creators and only ever got into hot water over past comedy bits and gross things he has said. He was never in the whole ‘take down others and destroy lives’ crowd. Jeffree however always has. I think after the success of Shane’s series with Jeffree, and the amazing job it did at humanizing him, he wanted to basically use Shane as a human shield to take down competitors. All starting with his review of kylie skin. Shane hammed it up as usual to keep the mood light, while Jeffree tore into the products all while swearing up and down he wasn’t being negative, just ‘honest’. He continued to use Shane to make people think he couldn’t possibly be up to no good, and I genuinely think he used him and has now abandoned him when everything came out. Shane is left to weather this storm alone, and Jeffree is nowhere to be found. Some friend, right? Shane is a **** person who needs to be held accountable for his old content, but I don’t think he is genuinely a bad person. Jeffree on the other hand has always not only looked, but acted like some over the top VERY obvious Disney movie villain. I always had a feeling he would one day turn on Shane because he does this to everyone after he uses them and has no need for them anymore.

• Like 1
  • Leader
14 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I’m more surprised by everyone reacting to Shane’s old material. He has always been popular, and the videos with these jokes have millions of views and likes. This isn’t some old tweet from before he was known, this was content that was not only known, but celebrated back then. If he is being held accountable, what about all the people giving his praise and support throughout the years? Everyone wants to act like they didn’t know his content was so shocking, I call bull****. If he is being cancelled then we need to cancel all comedians from that time aswell, and the writers and producers of shows like mad tv and comedy central’s Drawn Together because they ALL had content similar to his past jokes. Let’s keep that same energy and not just dog pile on one person because everyone is obsessed with the downfall of someone popular.

also, when it comes to the whole Tati situation. I have two scenarios in mind 

1.) Tati went back to James with her tail between her legs and has been waiting for the opportunity to try and push the blame off on someone else. It is rather fishy that this all comes out exactly when Jeffree and Shane are in the midst of huge scandals. I think Tati knows the public won’t put up much of a fight or ask questions and won’t have an issue just throwing the blame on the most disposable person at the moment, that being Shane.

2.) Tati is being truthful, but Jeffree has been behind all of this. Looking back over their careers none of this falls into Shane’s behavior at all. He has always been supportive of smaller creators and only ever got into hot water over past comedy bits and gross things he has said. He was never in the whole ‘take down others and destroy lives’ crowd. Jeffree however always has. I think after the success of Shane’s series with Jeffree, and the amazing job it did at humanizing him, he wanted to basically use Shane as a human shield to take down competitors. All starting with his review of kylie skin. Shane hammed it up as usual to keep the mood light, while Jeffree tore into the products all while swearing up and down he wasn’t being negative, just ‘honest’. He continued to use Shane to make people think he couldn’t possibly be up to no good, and I genuinely think he used him and has now abandoned him when everything came out. Shane is left to weather this storm alone, and Jeffree is nowhere to be found. Some friend, right? Shane is a **** person who needs to be held accountable for his old content, but I don’t think he is genuinely a bad person. Jeffree on the other hand has always not only looked, but acted like some over the top VERY obvious Disney movie villain. I always had a feeling he would one day turn on Shane because he does this to everyone after he uses them and has no need for them anymore.

:well: points have been made! 

Not Trisha defending Jeffree and Shane when Jeffree has been exposed mocking Trisha's weight and skin behind her back, so much so Trisha ended up leaving their Vegas trip early. 

Jeffree's model "friend" who was also on the Vegas trip with them said this to Trisha after the fact:

ZFMDI8Y.png

To which Trisha responded privately with:

OtBHQSi.png

YAxT3kE.png

Then because she's a phony fake coward, she tweeted this publicly in order to stay on Shane & Jeffree's good side. 

Q8qZB11.png 

I believe Tati's video and believe she was manipulated because Jeffree Star (and Shane for that matter) is a huge manipulator. He uses people to do his dirty work.

Case in point this: 

Jeffree literally Facetimed Blair in order to plant the seed further that James is a predator in order to push his narrative. Jeffree is smart, he knows that since Blair's content is all about predators and ******, she's going to ultimately indirectly "expose" James with the "receipts" Jeffree gives her. That way Blair can do Jeffree's dirty work and he can go on social media and say how he's so fed up with the drama and he's trying to move past it.

EXACTLY like he did a year ago, when both he and Shane FED Tati all the LIES and bs, knowing she was already annoyed at James over the vitamins dilemma. They gaslit her, and once she did their work, Jeffree spent a few days continuing to fan the flames on Twitter further calling James a "predator", a word which Tati never even said in her original video a year ago. While Shane offered multiple times to edit her video exposing James, like why so eager there Shane? Because Jeffree and him were dying to push their narrative to get James Charles out of the way. He's MUCH younger than them and has already had TONS of opportunities from an early age. Jeffree and Shane are obviously super threatened by him. Jeffree also promised "receipts" of James predatory behavior, (knowing damn well he either 1. didn't have ****, or 2. kept it to hold over James head like a rat) and that also never came. Instead he posted a video saying how he was over the drama, yeah the DRAMA he started and used other people to distribute on his behalf. 

BTW as far as age goes, Tati is 38, Jeffree is 34, Shane is 31 and Trisha is 32 . None of them are spring chickens per say, so to put age into this further insinuates how pathetic these "influencers" are. 

The only one who provided proper receipts and laid everything out maturely on the table was ironically the youngest one involved in the drama and thats James at 21. 

I'm not even a James Charles fan, but its obvious what is happening here. Jeffree and Shane are finally being exposed as the people they truly are. This is what happens when you give people who have been outcasts their entire lives any sort of power, they get a superiority complex and begin acting like the people they hated growing up. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

I legit don't know who any of these people are, all I know is the following:

The guy from Maybelline is involved

Jeffree Star makes makeup and is racist 

Trisha has some bops and an only fans 

The other guy I heard he is awful, but I know zero

....Im going to go back and flipping between the news, work emails, and Britney's insta. 

Wait, Trisha is a singer? 

• Love 2

:yasqueen:

:yasqueen:     :jackk:     :yasqueen:

May Trisha be a  blessing to all of us during these truly unprecedented times. What a cun ty kween. She’s such an under appreciated sister of the Britney Fandom.  

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Yeah. They’re kinda catchy. :bop:

Okay, Iconic is a bop and so is freak. It’s sad that Britney gives the same energy Trisha does with her choreography these days :britdrown:

Also, the I love Jesus song sent me straight to the moon because I would’ve never thought of her having a song like that, but it’s cute :imok:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Okay, Iconic is a bop and so is freak. It’s sad that Britney gives the same energy Trisha does with her choreography these days :britdrown:

Slso, the I love Jesus song sent me straight to the moon because I would’ve never thought of her having a song like that, but it’s cute :imok:

She also danced to Inside Out :jl:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block