Favorite Britney remix?

Just now, Roxxy said:

I'm not a fan of club remixes. I like single remixes though, so it's no surprise that my fave Britney remixes are The Stop! Remix of 'Crazy' and the Darkchild Remix of 'Overprotected'. :mattafact:

Omg I forgot that the Stop! Remix was a remix, like duh :OMGney: 

But I like both versions of Crazy equally tbh. Her vocals on the original are better but the mix on the Stop! Remix is better. 
I only like the Darkchild Remix of Overprotected for the MV, but the original bops harder for me :bop:

• Like 1

This was used when Brit announced her South American Femme Fatale tour. It was probably the most awkward i've ever seen her in a video but the remix is a bop. 

Here's the video for reference if you haven't seen it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

This was used when Brit announced her South American Femme Fatale tour. It was probably the most awkward i've ever seen her in a video but the remix is a bop. 

Here's the video for reference if you haven't seen it 

That announcement should be in a try not to cringe challenge. 
Kind of iconic though :awks:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Omg I forgot that the Stop! Remix was a remix, like duh :OMGney: 

But I like both versions of Crazy equally tbh. Her vocals on the original are better but the mix on the Stop! Remix is better. 
I only like the Darkchild Remix of Overprotected for the MV, but the original bops harder for me :bop:

Both versions of Crazy equally :urite: the only other user on here besides me that feels this way :wigsnatched:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Besides the Stop remix! Of my stan song if we are going to count it I’d say it’s this one. I have others, but this one is just too good :urite: 

should’ve been on BJ Deluxe :lessons: Japanese fans get everything :lessons:

That’s a really great remix, and imma let it finish. But this is the best remix of Work Bish OF ALL TIME :lessons:

• Haha 8