Article Debunking J.K. Rowling's Transphobic Piece

AOLUV

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is nonsense. Most people on here already agree that what she said was taken way out of proportion and the backlash was just toxic cancel culture. Clearly she's not a terf.

Please don't try and make arguments again. Spread positive stories.

Yawn. So OP you mean to say you don't believe women are allowed to discuss *** based rights and their own bodies anymore? This ain't gonna end well for anyone if extremists keep pushing this narrative. Once ppl actually read about what is happening beyond seeing 'transphobic' in the headline and realise what JK has been abused for (ie nothing) ppl are going to turn on all LGBT as a result, acceptance among young ppl of LGBT  was down in 2019

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

I genuinely can't believe in 2020 that women are being harassed and abused like this for speaking about our own bodies, it's honestly mind blowing. Told not to discuss things like female genital mutilation because it's transphobic, if women express concern about having ***** in single *** spaces due to past abuse being told to 'Shut the f--k up and suck my d--k TERF', being told female athletes are losers for not wanting to compete at a disadvantage against transwomen where they will have no chance of winning. No one is worried about actual transwomen, they're worried about the predatory men who are using these loopholes to abuse women, and if you wanna say 'That doesn't happen, no one would go to the effort of pretending to be trans to do that' then you need to look up ppl like Karen White and Jessica Yaniv to see that it already has.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that as I posted this I notice Fallon Fox, a male to female transgender MMA fighter who fights against biological women has gleefully posted to JK about how she's such an idiot (on JK's post to a child, classy) and then spoken about how they fractured the skull of an opponent they fought, and enjoyed it. But yeah, no reason for women to worry - we're just disgusting TERFS! 

Fallon: "For the record, I knocked two out. One woman's skull was fractured, the other not. And just so you know, I enjoyed it. See, I love smacking up TEFS in the cage who talk transphobic nonsense. It's bliss! Don't be mad."

So yeah, women articulates her worries calmly and rationally and is called an idiot and told how blissful it is to fracture the skull of a TERF, nothing violent or unhinged about that at all.

Archived