Britney's Justice Tour

PablitoXS

This is my first topic!

Maybe you guys have heard about the Kylie Minogue Anti Tour that was specially made for the die hard fans only. The tour setlist was full of B-sides, demos and non-single songs that fans really adored, but never had the chance to see them performed live and never imagined that it could happen.

I was wondering if Britney decided to do something like Kylie did and I’ve imagined everything in details. The tour name would be The Justice Tour. Everybody in the audience could be holding signs written #JusticeForPutTheNameOfYourFavoriteSongHere and if we purchased the tickets on pre-sale, we would receive a bottle of Fantasy Justice Limited Edition as a gift. That’d be the same fragrance of the original one, but Lou really loved the idea and found that intere$ting. What do you think about this setlist? Did I forget about anything? Let’s have some fun!

Justice is Blind Intro

Over To You Now

Justice for Rock Section

(I’ve Just Begun) Havin’ My Fun

Don’t Keep Me Waiting

Rock Boy

Wait And See Interlude

By Demand Act

Better

Coupure Électrique/Mood Ring Medley

Don’t Hang Up

My Prerogative

Monalisa

By Demand (Previously Unrealeased)

Just Chillin With You Act

Out From Under

Just Yesterday

And Then We Kiss

If U Seek For Justice Section

State Of Grace

Passenger/Brightest Morning Star Medley

Amnesia

Unbroken

Before the Goodbye Section

Before The Goodbye

Walk On By (Demand)

It's Never Too Late for Justice Encore

Inside Out

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute idea but i don't think it would be really sucessful tour. She would need to be in theatre like Madonna to sold them up:yesokay: (or in clubs like M+M's tour) . I need tour with great production, pre recorded vocals, good choreography (no more zumba session in style of POM) and setlist with B10 songs (I'm tired of "greatest hits" we saw in last 7 years). FF tour, DWAD tour, Onyx hotel tour did that really well. And we all know that Circus tour is irl Blackout tour :unreal:.

I love this idea and your setlist looks fine to me as well. 

Not including "Cinderella" was homophobic, though. 

+ I'd love to see a "Justice4Ialwayssinglive" section including:

Someday (I Will Understand)

Born To Make You Happy (Bonus Remix) 

Hold On "Tite" 

To love (Let Go). 

21 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

I love this idea and your setlist looks fine to me as well. 

Not including "Cinderella" was homophobic, though. 

+ I'd love to see a "Justice4Ialwayssinglive" section including:

Someday (I Will Understand)

Born To Make You Happy (Bonus Remix) 

Hold On "Tite" 

To love (Let Go). 

I 100% agree. Cinderella will be connected to I Run Away in a medley in the part she sings "I'm sorry for running away like this". I love your addition, Someday is wonderful and could be played in a piano. britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I Think maybe in the future but not now.., because britney only maked 8 limited tours, if she go one tour to one place, in the other she goes to another and like this, 

kylie already do it about 16 tours, and of course she can do that type of stuff to her fans, but britney that would be a fail game at least for now.

Archived