i want it to be:

25% Max Martin

20% Bloodshy & Avant

20% Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter

15% Danja

5% The Neptunes

5% Dr. Luke

and the remaining 15% from new producers :ari:

those mentioned above already know the Britney genre and they know best what works for Britney. we need them to reintroduce the Britney genre to the generation today. :lessons:

and yes i'm considering Britney as her own genre :praisega:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A more experimental album, maybe a little rockish, with darker and more mature visuals and lyrics. I think that would help with the fact that she's not dancing like she used to, maybe she could try something different and reinvent herself. We have enough songs about dancing and about guys and stuff like that, it gets old.
Please, NO collabs.
Maybe a visual album?
Britney shouldn't be following trends, she should be setting them, so no disco like Dua or trap or whatever's hot right now.

A 70s euro disco Donna summer-influenced album. She needs to leave RCA and get into interscope or Columbia records. I want it to be like a rein-invention era (Like Beyoncé self-titled era) where she herself needs to take herself seriously as a artist. However, I only want this era to happen under her will.

Something really dark and edgy af.  Not necessarily depressing or anything like that...just badass Britney ready to kick ***.  Sound-wise either something totally new or Blackout meets In the Zone.  Love Glory, but I don’t want another midtempo album.  At least ONE simple, heartfelt ballad ala Everytime or Someday that isn’t over-done/produced like Out From Under or Perfume.

Vocal-wise I’m not too picky...just anything BUT Femme Fataleney.  I’d love her to continue building on her strengths like she did with Glory and sing in her natural register.

Ultimately, I want “Nasty Mommy *****” (the true stans will get this. 😂

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Something really dark and edgy af.  Not necessarily depressing or anything like that...just badass Britney ready to kick ***.  Sound-wise either something totally new or Blackout meets In the Zone.  Love Glory, but I don’t want another midtempo album.  At least ONE simple, heartfelt ballad ala Everytime or Someday that isn’t over-done/produced like Out From Under or Perfume.

Vocal-wise I’m not too picky...just anything BUT Femme Fataleney.  I’d love her to continue building on her strengths like she did with Glory and sing in her natural register.

Ultimately, I want “Nasty Mommy *****” (the true stans will get this. 😂

Nasty mommy hahahahaha

Archived