What Would You Like B10 To look like

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want it to be a major commercial comeback. Clean, crisp and well promoted. And I’m sorry, if we get another Britney Jean or Glory it’s back to Vegas forever :katycry:

Her next album really is a make or break scenario. If it’s not successful, Britney will officially be a legacy act (which is fine but we won’t be seeing hit records etc )

ive said on here before. I want more upbeat party songs and proper ballads like Everytime / Out from under. I love Glory but shes done a midtempo album now, I don't want a Glory 2

oh and if we have collabs, can we please have 2 things? 1. someone people actually knows who the hell they are like Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj. Not someone that we've never heard before like Tinashe. and 2. can it be a proper collab? Not Britney singing 99% of the song and the other person singing like 2 lines and thats it    

I want her to go in either two directions:

1. Urban/RnB Britney

Songs like: Slave, I got that boom boom, MATM, 

2. Disco

Songs like: Don't Stop Now (Dua), Can't get you out of my head (Kylie), Wildstar (Foxes)

Seeing that Britney never went the Disco route, I'm leaning towards it.

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

ive said on here before. I want more upbeat party songs and proper ballads like Everytime / Out from under. I love Glory but shes done a midtempo album now, I don't want a Glory 2

oh and if we have collabs, can we please have 2 things? 1. someone people actually knows who the hell they are like Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj. Not someone that we've never heard before like Tinashe. and 2. can it be a proper collab? Not Britney singing 99% of the song and the other person singing like 2 lines and thats it    

yes!!! i really dont want a glory 2.0 

i want songs with cool instrumentals and dark haunting beats again like mannequin, gimme more, slave, early mornin

and if shes gonna make more mid tempo tracks i want them to be like touch of my hand

I want a visual slayage. Both the unofficial and the official video for Glory's lead single weren't great. Noticeably low budget while at the same time having two sponsors :weirdmeout: The video is honestly something you'd expect from a lesser known artist. It's almost like they forgot Miss Spears is one of the best selling female artists in history. :truthtea: 

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

yes!!! i really dont want a glory 2.0 

i want songs with cool instrumentals and dark haunting beats again like mannequin, gimme more, slave, early mornin

and if shes gonna make more mid tempo tracks i want them to be like touch of my hand

If she follows the same slow/chill tempo Glory path she better SING LIVE, there's no point in 'performing' songs like Make Me at the VMAs if she isn't actually singing and she isn't dancing either at all :schoolingtime:

I want her to have a PC music style, futuristic, crisp bubblegum pop/dance sound. How I Roll is actually one of the songs that inspired the PC Music/hyper pop sound, i think it would suit Britney really well. 
I also really want her to work with Charli XCX. Charli has written so many hit songs over the past decade, she’s extremely talented and knows how to make a good fckin pop song. She’s also heavily inspired by Britney, so that would make me happy for her lol. 

this is one of my favorite songs and I can practically hear Britney singing it.

She need a reset of everything, her label, her manager, choreographer, the outfits, etc.

I think Britney should go into another direction, I mean, Glory didn't worked well because it's not the style of music that touch everyone and all generations, I think Britney Jean won against Glory just due to Work B***h, it's a song that touched more generations and also was popular. 

First of all, she need to change the style of her live performances, without vulgar/provocative outfits (it will even help Britney to dance or do some moves). She would have the choice between:

- Good choreography + Pre-Recorded lip sync (so not a CD Player of her album with arm moves)

- No choreography + Singing live (Which will prove that Britney sing)

I prefer for her to not continue the Glory style on B10 but do something more urban, which sounds 2000 but not too much and essentially sounds new, why not a Blackout style where we can find a song with Gimme More/Get Back style, an album with a huge variety of songs like In The Zone, with some songs that sounds 2000 pop classic like the Britney album and some songs that sounds modern like Circus or Femme Fatale.

The vocals of all songs DON'T have to be TOO modified with too much autotune/pitch/baby voice, it's to help Britney singing those songs easily if she wants to sing live a day!

Where each single will be a song of a different style, like:

Single 1: Gimme More/Get Back style

Single 2: In The Zone style (a mix of Toxic + Outrageous with an oriental theme music will introduce a whole new style of Britney)

Single 3: Overprotected/I'm A Slave 4 U/Bombastic Love style

Single 4: Circus/Femme Fatale style

Archived