#MoodRing on the RADIO

One More Time

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TeethDuck said:

EZXmsD0XsAIz0QK?format=png&name=small

It was played on Capital FM in the UK today as part of their Big Top 40 show which basically uses the iTunes chart as an 'official chart'

https://www.globalplayer.com/catchup/capital/london/46w72Fp/ the DJ talks about it too and it plays at the 44 min mark

Number 33 on the Big Top 40 after 2 days isn’t bad... shame it’s tanking down the UK iTunes so probably won’t chart on next Fridays Official UK Chart.  Nice to see it’s on the Radio, shame that Capital will never pick it up and will never play it... It’s one of the biggest radios stations we have, and it just plays the same 5 boring songs by the same 5 people...I remember the fight to get Make Me to play! And Radio 1 is worse, only plays people who it believes are relevant, which is people nobody has ever heard of!  So no chance any UK audience picking it up, and Britney's usual demographic are currently too busy in a Lady Gaga Coma at the minute... I had to beg the usual fans to stop listening to Gaga for a second and listen to Britney instead. britney spears crying GIF

Archived