What Does Your Home Screen / Wallpaper Look Like?

For some reason, this thread idea randomly popped into my head. :parisok: If you're too lazy to post a screenshot of your home screen, you can post the picture that's your current wallpaper. :) Here's mine:

Screenshot-20200529-225026.png

Queen Carly Slaé Jepsen, and, yes, I did edit out my location because no one needs to see that. :clicktina: This wallpaper works so well with my layout. Not only is her head perfectly situated behind the weather widget, it low-key looks like she's looking at the weather forecast. :gagasmile: Expecting this thread to flop hard, but, hey, it was worth a shot. :gagacrash:ersz_220200530_044159.thumb.jpg.b5abe6303a275d2501a171d5f6741baa.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Wow what a lovely thread :shocked:

this is mine, any other gamers on here ? 
I’m really excited for this release. 
Also I love the futuristic aesthetic, I’m kinda hoping Quarantine has a positive outcome for the future. In a less consumerism sorta way :katyfrog:

ngl, I thought that was a movie poster :gagasmile: I'm a gamer, but the only non-casual game I play is "League of Legends" :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

@iAlwaysSingLive I flopped real hard. I read this as “I only play the legend of Zelda” and I thought we were going to become besties :fruit:

Nintendo is definitely my platform of choice (mainly because of Pokemon), but I've never played any of the Zelda games. :sipney: Actually, come to think of it, I used to have "Ocarina of Time" on my 3DS, but I got stuck, so I stopped playing it. :gagasmile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block