Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Kiey said:

People are so thirsty for new Britney's material

:tifflmao:

The fact that Gaga's casual listeners gonna check the chart and see this random new song from Britney and thinking she just drops a random new song too

:tifflmao:

Genius team Brinny

Satanas putana works hard... Lou works harder!! 😅

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

Wait have y'all noticed there are now 4 versions of Glory on Spotify now (2 with MR, 2 without)... :juggingu:

like.. we won't ALL be streaming the same version of the album cohesively and it prevents us from all streaming the same track of "Mood Ring" because there are 2 of them identically titled.

TeamB is so sly when it comes to stifling her success. :beat:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

hmmm I wonder if this is part of a larger thing. Wording it as Glory 2020 is suspicious, they could have just made the title of the highlight “Mood Ring”

I wonder if they are trying to count it as an album to fulfill some sort of contract deal.. like they did with the greatest hits album

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, radarwhorse said:

Wait have y'all noticed there are now 4 versions of Glory on Spotify now (2 with MR, 2 without)... britney spears GIF like.. we won't ALL be streaming the same version of the album cohesively and it prevents us from all streaming the same track of "Mood Ring" because there are 2 of them identically titled. TeamB is so sly when it comes to stifling her success. 

It gets me mad because like, on iTunes you have to buy stuff, so okay. But on Spotify? Just put it all under the same album

• Love 3
  • Like 1