#Blackout2006isoverparty

Blackout2006

10 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

Yes I remember it back in the Perez Hell days lol! I found his boycott link here: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/perezhilton.com/boycott-britney/amp/

cant find any others tho however I do remember reading it in a magazine that “the family thought the work she was doing was negatively impacting her health) or blah blah I remember having rebellion replaying on YouTube at this time haha 

God did he seriously do that????:mj: so desperate and toxic :tiffsniffle: so glad he got cancelled

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yas!:awyeah:

ok ppl are so annoying with be nice comments 

also its the funniest thing i've seen the fkg comments are hilarious and omg the jamie lynn emote :jl:

cracking me up for days i was eating and i almost chocked

the best comments are ;

• someone put myah in the britney jean cover
  • someone said i love ur album britney jean
  • someone answered to her comment saying yeah we'd rather forget (that she did Britney Jean)
6 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

ok ppl are so annoying with be nice comments 

also its the funniest thing i've seen the fkg comments are hilarious and omg the jamie lynn emote :jl:

cracking me up for days i was eating and i almost chocked

the best comments are ;

• someone put myah in the britney jean cover
  • someone said i love ur album britney jean
  • someone answered to her comment saying yeah we'd rather forget (that she did Britney Jean)

:airpls: 

These fans tho:katycream:

I also agree that the “b3 NiCe yA kNoW” like I mean it’s obvious Myah is going to get hate. I have no problems with her as it isn’t her fault but not everyone gonna think the same way. I’m telling you, she gonna get slaughtered for her underestimated masterpiece that is Breyonka Jeanulupy.:nyschool:

1 minute ago, BritneyMinaj said:

OMG U MADE ME LAUGH when ppl change the name of the album i crack up

to me i don't see it as hate but like exactly like what were they thinking

it's like if they got william orbit to do a ama

Omg imagine if they wi.ll.iam to do an AMArandom GIF fans would lose it. Especially the femme fatale and Britney Jean haters

Archived