#Blackout2006isoverparty

Blackout2006

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

i don't like dua lipa even tho exhale does idk y :nyheadache:

i don't love billie's music but even then i know she has more potential in becoming the IT girl :mattafact:

also why did u get cancelled :queenriri:

Well this post was very ironic

i mean, I loved future nostalgia and is my AOTY 2020 but we should give her credit for taking the criticism and backlash she got and took it to improve her stage presence and music. So I really like that about Dua Lupa :lizzie:

Well Billie is my most second favorite artist of all time. I have her debut album CD and I hate the backlash the gurl is getting. She is just 18 years old and has got put her shoes on in the industry and people are already getting mad at her. she really has the potential of being the hugest star of this decade. My generation has never had like a huge teen star whom we can relate to (like how u guys had Britney) so that’s why we love Billie a lot.

Oh gurl it’s ok, no need to know it’s very personal :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well this post was very ironic

i mean, I loved future nostalgia and is my AOTY 2020 but we should give her credit for taking the criticism and backlash she got and took it to improve her stage presence and music. So I really like that about Dua Lupa :lizzie:

Well Billie is my most second favorite artist of all time. I have her debut album CD and I hate the backlash the gurl is getting. She is just 18 years old and has got put her shoes on in the industry and people are already getting mad at her. she really has the potential of being the hugest star of this decade. My generation has never had like a huge teen star whom we can relate to (like how u guys had Britney) so that’s why we love Billie a lot.

Oh gurl it’s ok, no need to know it’s very personal :rip: 

i mean i'm assuming you're young but we had ariana and still do :ari: (to me she's the pop girl rn)

i also don't get what's ironic i never said i was a billie fan :chrissy:

1 hour ago, BritneyMinaj said:

i mean i'm assuming you're young but we had ariana and still do :ari: (to me she's the pop girl rn)

i also don't get what's ironic i never said i was a billie fan :chrissy:

No, I said that the post was ironic for me since I am huge fan of Billie and love Duas new album. And yes, I am actually young. Like 13 years old (soon to be 14)  however when I was 7 years old and Ari was in her my everything era and I was a huge fan. Same thing for dangerous woman. However she wasn’t a total teenager you know. She was basically in her early and mid 20s in both of these eras. Billie was 17 when she broke out to the commercial scene.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No, I said that the post was ironic for me since I am huge fan of Billie and love Duas new album. And yes, I am actually young. Like 13 years old (soon to be 14)  however when I was 7 years old and Ari was in her my everything era and I was a huge fan. Same thing for dangerous woman. However she wasn’t a total teenager you know. She was basically in her early and mid 20s in both of these eras. Billie was 17 when she broke out to the commercial scene.

omg lets talk....

so how do ur friends feel abt u being a britney stan cuz im older than u but still like teens don't like britney?

15 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

omg lets talk....

so how do ur friends feel abt u being a britney stan cuz im older than u but still like teens don't like britney?

Actually many friends are fine with it. We respect each other’s opinions. But they who Britney Spears is lol. One of my friends fav songs from her is toxic and criminal and idk about the others. We respect each other’s opinion. Basically everyone know who Britney is.

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Actually many friends are fine with it. We respect each other’s opinions. But they who Britney Spears is lol. One of my friends fav songs from her is toxic and criminal and idk about the others. We respect each other’s opinion. Basically everyone know who Britney is.

no i know but i meant like there is no britney hype i know every1 knows her

but like my friends consider britney like madonna (they were shook when i told them she was 38) like they think she's 60

so i wanted to know if that happens and did u convert ur friends

3 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

no i know but i meant like there is no britney hype i know every1 knows her

but like my friends consider britney like madonna (they were shook when i told them she was 38) like they think she's 60

so i wanted to know if that happens and did u convert ur friends

60 years old?:orangu: at most, my friends thought she was around her 40s:mcorangu: unfortunately I haven’t converted my friends :haha: she isn’t much of their cup of tea but what’s really ironic is that they Stan Taylor and Ari whom are huge fans and inspired by britney:comingthru:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

60 years old?:orangu: at most, my friends thought she was around her 40s:mcorangu: unfortunately I haven’t converted my friends :haha: she isn’t much of their cup of tea but what’s really ironic is that they Stan Taylor and Ari whom are huge fans and inspired by britney:comingthru:

if they stan ari and taylor they will stan britney too or else :gunriah:

5 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

what's new and hip w u guys these days also where do u live

Well very obvious...

• Dua lipa and future nostalgia
  • Taylor swift
  • BTS
  • BLACKPINK
  • ariana 
  • say so and Doja (because of tik tok)
  • Billie Eilish
  • Lady Gaga (since her comeback in ASIB)
  • Katy perry 
  • Charlie XcX
  • Halsey
  • Demi Lovato
  • The Weeknd 
  • Harry styles
  • Sam Smith
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Selena Gomez

Well, I will only tell u I am an Indian.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well very obvious...

• Dua lipa and future nostalgia
  • Taylor swift
  • BTS
  • BLACKPINK
  • ariana 
  • say so and Doja (because of tik tok)
  • Billie Eilish
  • Lady Gaga (since her comeback in ASIB)
  • Katy perry 
  • Charlie XcX
  • Halsey
  • Demi Lovato
  • The Weeknd 
  • Harry styles
  • Sam Smith
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Selena Gomez

Well, I will only tell u I am an Indian.

u live in india???

15 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

I immediately thought of when there was a campaign going around to boycott blackout when it was coming out lmao! 

I love rebellney!! 

Why were people boycotting blackout?:zoomzoom: Because of her personal struggles in 2007? People were SOO naive back then...:cackling:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why were people boycotting blackout?:zoomzoom: Because of her personal struggles in 2007? People were SOO naive back then...:cackling:

Yes I remember it back in the Perez Hell days lol! I found his boycott link here: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/perezhilton.com/boycott-britney/amp/

cant find any others tho however I do remember reading it in a magazine that “the family thought the work she was doing was negatively impacting her health) or blah blah I remember having rebellion replaying on YouTube at this time haha 

Archived