#Blackout2006isoverparty

Blackout2006

3 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

idk i dont rlly have 1

Okay here’s mine:

circus is one of my most favorite Britney albums. Like it’s a no.4 fav from her discography. I see why some people don’t like it but when they rank Brompabompa Jean higher than circus, I just question their taste:jl: here’s my ranking of all of Britney’s albums btw:-

1. Blackout ↔️💖💖 10/10

2. In The zone 10/10

3. Britney 9.5/10

4. Circus 8.5/10

5. Femme fatale 8.2/10

6. Oops I did it again 8/10

7. Glory 7.5/10

8. Baby one more time 6.5/10

9. Britney Jean 6/10

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Okay here’s mine:

circus is one of my most favorite Britney albums. Like it’s a no.4 fav from her discography. I see why some people don’t like it but when they rank Brompabompa Jean higher than circus, I just question their taste:jl: here’s my ranking of all of Britney’s albums btw:-

1. Blackout ↔️💖💖 10/10

2. In The zone 10/10

3. Britney 9.5/10

4. Circus 8.5/10

5. Femme fatale 8.2/10

6. Oops I did it again 8/10

7. Glory 7.5/10

8. Baby one more time 6.5/10

9. Britney Jean 6/10

omg mine is controversial

1. femme fatale (i grew up w it so thats the main reason)

2. circus (amazing flawless)

3. blackout (iconic)

4.glory  (iconic)

5. in the zone

6. britney 

7. oops

8. britney jean

9. bomt 

7 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

omg mine is controversial

1. femme fatale (i grew up w it so thats the main reason)

2. circus (amazing flawless)

3. blackout (iconic)

4.glory  (iconic)

5. in the zone

6. britney 

7. oops

8. britney jean

9. bomt 

I actually like your ranking:fran: you didn’t do blackout or in the zone dirty so u put them in really good positions. Britney also has a good ranking. Glory I think u ranked a lil too high  but otherwise yr ranking is really good! Great taste:howdareyou:

I actually like your ranking:fran: you didn’t do blackout or in the zone dirty so u put them in really good positions. Britney also has a good ranking. Glory I think u ranked a lil too high  but otherwise yr ranking is really good! Great taste:howdareyou:

GLORY HAS BOPS :chrissy::jl:

MOOD RING LOVE ME DOWN LIAR :didilie: 

AND EVEN THE SLOW SONGS MAN ON THE MOON JUST LUV ME JUST LIKE ME :tired:

Love me down should have been the lead single and the whole era would have been saved :wontcry:

PERIODDDDTTT

AND RIHANNA SHOULD'VE BEEN ON SLUMBER PARTY

I love Tinashe (that's actually how i started liking her) but S&M pt 2 would've been iconic

Mood Ring also should've been a single

1. Love Me Down
  2. Make Me (feat. G-Eazy) 
  3. Slumber Party (feat. Rihanna)
  4. Mood Ring
7 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

PERIODDDDTTT

AND RIHANNA SHOULD'VE BEEN ON SLUMBER PARTY

I love Tinashe (that's actually how i started liking her) but S&M pt 2 would've been iconic

Mood Ring also should've been a single

1. Love Me Down
  2. Make Me (feat. G-Eazy) 
  3. Slumber Party (feat. Rihanna)
  4. Mood Ring

Sorry but pls don’t make me a single oh please no. No no no in a no way ever:teigen:the song doesn’t deserve a video. Choose any song but that song. The song was destined to flop no matter how hard they would promote it. Here’s how the singles should have been:-

1. Love me down

2. Change your mind

3. Man on the moon

4. Mood ring

5. Slumber party ft. Rihanna

6. Liar

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sorry but pls don’t make me a single oh please no. No no no in a no way ever:teigen:the song doesn’t deserve a video. Choose any song but that song. The song was destined to flop no matter how hard they would promote it. Here’s how the singles should have been:-

1. Love me down

2. Change your mind

3. Man on the moon

4. Slumber party ft. Rihanna

5. Liar

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

i don't agree man on the moon as a single would've flopped

and where's mood ring

1 minute ago, BritneyMinaj said:

i don't agree man on the moon as a single would've flopped

and where's mood ring

I edited and put mood ring actually. MOTM is not hit-matierial but I made it a single as it would have a really awesome video and it would be cute moment for the fandom and sounds radio-friendly somewhat

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Uhhhhh..................

:jl:

well g-eazy would've supported make me more but it would be better with a bigger artist like rihanna

if britney was on anti and rihanna was on slumber party it would've peaked instantly 

idk if u get it but by having the singers make two collabs it kinda joins the fanbases and also makes more excitement 

2 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

well g-eazy would've supported make me more but it would be better with a bigger artist like rihanna

if britney was on anti and rihanna was on slumber party it would've peaked instantly 

idk if u get it but by having the singers make two collabs it kinda joins the fanbases and also makes more excitement 

Oh yeaaahhhhhh!:gaspney: makes so much sense. Since ANTI (unfortunately) flopped also, it would have helped them both freaking so MUCH!

3 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

britney should collab with lady gaga and/or beyonce

i lowkey dont want a xtina collab

it would be iconic but xtinct stans are so mean to britney that i dont want it anymore

They should do a telephone part 2 with a Britney and Beyoncé feature. :lollipop:

That would break the internet :letitburn:

The internet, YouTube, social media and breathe heavy when it comes out::mae:

1 minute ago, BritneyMinaj said:

periodt

would u like a xtina collab

I would love one. However, Britney should show her more stronger and real voice so one doesn’t overpower another. And I don’t want Xtina like “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOhHHHHHHHHH yeyeyyeyeyeyeyeAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *grunt* *grunt* uGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mmmmmHhHhmmmM yu yu yu YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAA:katybelt: like gurl shut the heck up this isn’t a screaming and demon summoning ritual :mcorangu:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I would love one. However, Britney should show her more stronger and real voice so one doesn’t overpower another. And I don’t want Xtina like “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOhHHHHHHHHH yeyeyyeyeyeyeyeAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *grunt* *grunt* uGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mmmmmHhHhmmmM yu yu yu YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAA:katybelt: like gurl shut the heck up this isn’t a screaming and demon summoning ritual :mcorangu:

omg yes when she does that it's annoying

Archived