Oops!... I Did It Again 20th Anniversary Megamix

Hey guys, as we’re approaching the Oops anniversary very soon, I saw this as a perfect chance to release the Oops Megamix I’ve been working on for a while! See preview clips attached :gimmemoar:

The Megamix includes all songs from Oops, including the b-sides You Got It All, Walk On By, Girl In The Mirror & Heart 

CLIP 1: https://streamable.com/5ivlr9

CLIP 2: https://streamable.com/walc35

Would love to hear your guys opinions! Full Megamix will be up May 16th :) 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

yaaaassss omg love britney megamixes, looking forward to it :chrissy:

Hope you’ll enjoy it :makeitrain: Oops is so hard to remix though because literally all we have is a few official instrumentals and that’s it :decisions: I swear the day a few acapellas from the album leak I’ll be able to die happy :crying1:

30 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Hope you’ll enjoy it :makeitrain: Oops is so hard to remix though because literally all we have is a few official instrumentals and that’s it :decisions: I swear the day a few acapellas from the album leak I’ll be able to die happy :crying1:

girl I feel it omg back in the day I used to remix/edit her songs and oops era was always hard, especially because half the album is up-tempos and the rest are basically mid-tempos/ballads :crying1:

can't wait to hear this masterpiece. i just found another 20 year oops anniversary megamix and i am livingggg :kyliecry: it's my favorite album :kyliecry:

15 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

girl I feel it omg back in the day I used to remix/edit her songs and oops era was always hard, especially because half the album are up-tempos and the rest are basically mid-tempos/ballads :crying1:

can't wait to hear this masterpiece. i just found another 20 year oops anniversary megamix and i am livingggg :kyliecry: it's my favorite album :kyliecry:

Ooo link it! :yeahhh:Balancing the tempos is so hard so the Megamix has like little parts, it goes a bit like Uptempto-ballads-then back to uptempo 

Only stems of some sort are from that flash website where you could make your own remix of Oops but they’re all really crappy quality and have a brick ton of reverb on :donewithit:

Archived