All the times Breatheheavy made it into the news

Illegally EATEN

Hello guys! Lets gather into this thread all the articles, tv clips, etc. about Breatheheavy/Exhale :goat:

This thread can be an archive of sorts :imacat:

Ill start:

E! News segment on when team B threatened Jordan:

Also nnnnn at the comments, "breatheheavy is the worst" lol, from Britney Universe users or whatever the hell that other fansite is called? Most probably? :cackling:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
18 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Lemme ask Jordan about p*******a that used to lurk exhale. Lost painting or smth like that. He was on news @JordanMiller :chrissy:

Saw the OP and was super excited about this topic. :clap:

Then saw your comment and that was immediately squashed. :tiffeyeroll:

Can you explain to me what you were trying to accomplish? Just came off super negative and barely on topic. I don't even remember what or who you are talking about anyway. 

• Leader
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I don't see what in the hell is negative about it.

:alook: You don't see how immediately bringing that up is not negative? A ped ophile. And relating it to BH. When BH has been featured in places like The NY Times, People, E!. :heresthetea:

I am not trying to be confrontational but BH is my baby and I want it to be seen in a better light than what your comment represented is all. I got nothing but love for you. 

• Leader
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Hence why I kept it in this thread aka didn't make a separate thread about it.

I thought it was funny. And we used to laugh about it in General. That member was exposed on Reddit as well. Ppl were shocked because he seemed so intelligent and kind to others.

But okay. I get what you are saying.

:hugs: Thank you

Archived