Let’s compare 1999 Britney to 1999 Christina

PZHSB

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And cause she's bow legged so the Genie choreography with all the leg opening moves looked weird. But had her legs been straight, it would show she was really nailing the choreo. :fakecry:

oh yeah definitely. Its also more noticeable when she is super skinny. During B2B and Stripped it wasnt as visible.

in some pictures her knee freaks me out.

christina-aguilera-300-25.jpgChristina+Aguilera+Cher+Christina+Aguile

+ i also think she has hyper flexible joints.  she is able to do the splits with perfect form easily and has really good back flexibility despite not being a dancer. Most normal people actually have to work hard to get flexible enough for that. I know Olympic gymnasts who have a hard time maintaining flexiblity.

f52e8a27e07715650d115fcffb332eff--doing-

look at the way her back leg is pushed through..

443e45ec448f49398cf6595ef5a07ca1.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

oh yeah definitely. Its also more noticeable when she is super skinny. During B2B and Stripped it wasnt as visible.

in some pictures her knee freaks me out.

christina-aguilera-300-25.jpgChristina+Aguilera+Cher+Christina+Aguile

+ i also think she has hyper flexible joints.  she is able to do the splits with perfect form easily and has really good back flexibility despite not being a dancer. Most normal people actually have to work hard to get flexible enough for that. I know Olympic gymnasts who have a hard time maintaining flexiblity.

f52e8a27e07715650d115fcffb332eff--doing-

look at the way her back leg is pushed through..

443e45ec448f49398cf6595ef5a07ca1.jpg

Omg these pictures are amazing. :o

i never noticed it again in some of her candids since that first time I saw it... until now with these pictures. These are amazing. You really are the Xtina authority of Exhale. :brit2016:

I only really found out about being "bow legged" in 2000 cause my older cousin kept saying Christina is bow legged as we were watching the What a Girl Wants music video. I only really understood  what it was during her VMA performance later that year and i was like ohhhhh i seeee it:gaspney:

it's crazy how skinny she was, it look almost unreal !

Not hating but I've never been a fan of Xtina, to me it feels like there's always something off or missing something. It's like "dirty", I like it but I always feels like it's missing something. 

The only song I really enjoyed 100% from her is "Love your body". 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always wanted her to do a Spanish section in her tour with the Spanish version of that song and also El Beso Del Final. That song is so underrrated and I cant believe she never performed it.

Waaaittttttttt. This is the first time i'm finding out that it has a spanish versiooon. :o

Oh my god where can I download this masterpiece. :makeitrain:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Waaaittttttttt. This is the first time i'm finding out that it has a spanish versiooon. :o

Oh my god where can I download this masterpiece. :makeitrain:

only on Youtube. Its not availible to buy anywhere. I think it was a B-side somewhere. Not sure tho.

Have you heard this song? A lot of fans dont know it and I love it. Her vocals are so soothing here.

Archived