What are your hobbies/interests outside of Exhale?

babyimmafreak90

With the ideals of growing a community in mind, I thought we could share a little more about ourselves and discuss our interests and hobbies outside of Exhale.

For me, my main hobbies include cooking and gardening. I’m basically a grandpa at this point :mhmnod:

I spend a great deal of money and time on my garden and veggie plot. 
The rest of my time I spend on cooking anything and everything. 

I also like cars and driving and I get very particular about cars. But I dare not call that out on here anymore. @Roxxy got a bit too cold for my liking over it :jj:

So yeah, my real life is pretty lame rn, but that’s my hobbies. Someone tell me they do decoupage to make me feel better :snarky:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg a real life FarmVille! :gloria: I love reading, watching shows/movies, listening to music, going to concerts, hiking, traveling, going to wineries/breweries, etc. I have my homebody days and days where I just want to be out and about :whiteladydance:

Almost half of my back yard is veggies and fruit trees :quirkney:

I love watching shows, concerts and travel too. Sadly I am yet to leave my own country. I went on a plane once, I hated it. I want to overcome my fear, but it was awful. 
I live 5 mins from a wine region! I love it! So many good restaurants and tasty wines! And then I can practically stumble home to be a homebody for the next few days :whiteladydance:

I like your hobbies :sendinglove:

I mostly just sit around while listening to music / playing video games (League of Legends, The Sims 4 and Pokémon). :katybelt: Obviously, I also love K-Pop, so that takes up a great deal of my time (catching up with the latest releases, watching variety shows, watching performances and so on). K-Pop is a HUGE black hole when it comes to making your precious time disappear into thin air. :typing: There's a lot of things I want to start doing (gardening, reading, learning specific languages, writing, yoga), but I've fallen into this really pitiful slump of laziness. I even dug up a garden last summer, but I was too lazy to weed it, so it ended up going to ****. My thyme and mint survived, though. It's just that they're not exactly easy to find between all the weeds. :alook: Conspiracy theories and true crime take up a lot of my time too. Mostly in the form of podcasts / YouTube videos. :forkit: Some other random little passions that aren't necessarily hobbies: cats, tea, baking, horror movies... :lizzie:

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mostly just sit around while listening to music / playing video games (League of Legends, The Sims 4 and Pokémon). :katybelt: Obviously, I also love K-Pop, so that takes up a great deal of my time (catching up with the latest releases, watching variety shows, watching performances and so on). K-Pop is a HUGE black hole when it comes to making your precious time disappear into thin air. :typing: There's a lot of things I want to start doing (gardening, reading, learning specific languages, writing, yoga), but I've fallen into this really pitiful slump of laziness. I even dug up a garden last summer, but I was too lazy to weed it, so it ended up going to ****. My thyme and mint survived, though. It's just that they're not exactly easy to find between all the weeds. :alook: Conspiracy theories and true crime take up a lot of my time too. Mostly in the form of podcasts / YouTube videos. :forkit: Some other random little passions that aren't necessarily hobbies: cats, tea, baking, horror movies... :lizzie:

Ugh yes I love the sims 4. It’s a great way to make 16 hours blitz by :clap:

I spend a lot of time on music as well. It’s almost always playing in my house and while I work. 
Weeding is the worst and it’s never ending. It’s my least favourite job in the garden but I have help in the form of child labour (jk he’s my legal child, don’t come for me). 
I like tea and baking too. But I’m a pu55y when it comes to horror :ahhhhh:

24 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Almost half of my back yard is veggies and fruit trees :quirkney:

I love watching shows, concerts and travel too. Sadly I am yet to leave my own country. I went on a plane once, I hated it. I want to overcome my fear, but it was awful. 
I live 5 mins from a wine region! I love it! So many good restaurants and tasty wines! And then I can practically stumble home to be a homebody for the next few days :whiteladydance:

I like your hobbies :sendinglove:

Well I wish I had that much growing in my backyard! But I do recommend getting I’ve your fear of flying because there are so many awesome places out there :yesplease: I was going to take a trip to Australia/New Zealand this year but you know how that’s going :kidcries:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well I wish I had that much growing in my backyard! But I do recommend getting I’ve your fear of flying because there are so many awesome places out there :yesplease: I was going to take a trip to Australia/New Zealand this year but you know how that’s going :kidcries:

It was an hour flight from Sydney to Melbourne and I was shaking the whole time and could barely walk off the plane. I’m not like that with anything and I was shook. But I’ve got to get over it. All the pop stars perform in Vegas now so I’ll simply have to get some Valium and deal :snort:

NZ will be my first venture out I think though. At least when/if you do come to Australia, all our bush was burned out in summer so the bushfire risk will be low for a few years :cardi:

14 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It was an hour flight from Sydney to Melbourne and I was shaking the whole time and could barely walk off the plane. I’m not like that with anything and I was shook. But I’ve got to get over it. All the pop stars perform in Vegas now so I’ll simply have to get some Valium and deal :snort:

NZ will be my first venture out I think though. At least when/if you do come to Australia, all our bush was burned out in summer so the bushfire risk will be low for a few years :cardi:

I definitely will because I’m trying to visit all continents I’m able to :cardi: just got 2 more besides Antarctica :yesplease:

I don't have hobbies pre-COVID19 cause I'm too busy to even think of having one. My only real hobby was online gaming and I retired in 2014. :mcry:

If listening to music all day, reading Billboard all day, and various websites that are about charts and sales and pop culture, watching Youtube videos (pop stars, Britney, K-Pop) and watching Netflix all day - counts as hobbies, then I guess those are my hobbies. But aren't they just normal everyday activities though. :imacat:

I also post videos of me on my Instagram stories being a slot and a ***** while singing or dancing along to our pop girl hits. The relevant A List pop girls. :brit2016:

But right now while in quarantine, the only thing I can actually consider a hobby, is Exhale. :barbie:

1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

With the ideals of growing a community in mind, I thought we could share a little more about ourselves and discuss our interests and hobbies outside of Exhale.

For me, my main hobbies include cooking and gardening. I’m basically a grandpa at this point :mhmnod:

I spend a great deal of money and time on my garden and veggie plot. 
The rest of my time I spend on cooking anything and everything. 

Love it! I'm a big gardener too. Just put in two raised beds with my boyfriend and we're planting all of our seedlings in the ground tomorrow (I'm in Connecticut, zone 6) so I'm pretty nerdishly pumped about that. :yesokay:

Hobbies would be grading essays (ha), reading, more reading, breeding siamese cats (don't care, i love em:chrissy:) and the biggie would be... music. I've tried to make it big a couple times - got through several rounds of American Idol and the Voice but never made it to the live auditions. Sooo for now I make due with my little YouTube channel which maybe one day i'll be brave enough to share here:bieber:. Also a pop culture junkie, hence my joining exhale this month despite following Jordan's website for years. Love hearing about ya'll. 

31 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Love it! I'm a big gardener too. Just put in two raised beds with my boyfriend and we're planting all of our seedlings in the ground tomorrow (I'm in Connecticut, zone 6) so I'm pretty nerdishly pumped about that. :yesokay:

Hobbies would be grading essays (ha), reading, more reading, breeding siamese cats (don't care, i love em:chrissy:) and the biggie would be... music. I've tried to make it big a couple times - got through several rounds of American Idol and the Voice but never made it to the live auditions. Sooo for now I make due with my little YouTube channel which maybe one day i'll be brave enough to share here:bieber:. Also a pop culture junkie, hence my joining exhale this month despite following Jordan's website for years. Love hearing about ya'll. 

Omg I’ve always wanted a Siamese cat :kidcries:

I love gardening too...!! It’s been keeping me busy during the quarantine ... I’ve been doing yoga for a long time. I used to looove swimming laps. Love riding my bike. Drawing and painting.. I was a painting major, and I love the challenge of a human face .. even if it drives me crazy lol. I love cooking, but I almost always have to follow a recipe. Hopefully one day I’ll develop a thumb for the kitchen. Lately I’ve been into juicing... But not to sound like the healthiest person ever because there are a lot of things I need to work on. But these are things I’m interested in that hopefully balance out my less healthier habits lol

I hear a lot of music to the point of listening to it even when I shower. :goat:
I love watching movies (especially at the cinema), TV series and animes too, but to a lesser extent. 
Although I don’t do it for a living, I love to edit videos as some of you already know and part of it is because I have facility for design in general (I'm 3 subjects/signatures away from becoming an Architect, but whoops, covid happened!!). :fruit:
I found out I love going to the gym, for reasons of time I quit, but I intend to come back. :lizzie:
I’m a big fan of League Of Legends since 2011, very addictive. :drinky:

2 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Hello fellow gardener! I followed for years before joining too, welcome to exhale :hugs:

Archived