Love Brandy hate how her momager handled her pregnancy

Spicechinodiva

I'm a huge fan of the Vocal Bible aka Brandy. The queen of vocal layers.

But I will say Her momager was horrible how she handled the surprise pregnancy.

They said she was Married to Music producer Robert Smith. He revealed they weren't. Brandy playing along with the script acted like he was crazy. 

However it was revealed on her Behind the music. That they were never married and it was only played like this due to her image as The First African American wholesome music image. She came at the time as Monica and Aaliyah. Her image was different to the street image that both aaliyah and Monica presented. Brandy has the highest honor of being the first blacl celebrity to have a Barbie made at their likeness. 

So Her mom Sonya basically fed the press a lie that they were married and the pregnancy was planned. Both weren't true. 

It was an oops. But because of religious convictions her father is a pastor. She kept it. Now S'yrai is making music to. 

But I noticed the double standard.  Her brother was allowed to be the player and make that tape. So yes. Brandy had also a double standard that also happens in most families. One can make mistakes, play the field and be disastrous. While the other is expected to be the opposite of the other sibling. Flawless perfection. The prodigal child. 

Even with Brothers. This happens to..

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived