What perfumes do you wear ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney perfumes aside, I love Lady Gaga's Fame and Eau De Gaga (this one is unisex), Marc Jacob's Honey, Daisy, Daisy Dream and Daisy Dream Forever, Cheryl's StormFlower, StormFlower EDT and StormFlower Noir, Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck, Wonderstruck Enchanted and Taylor, Ariana Grande's Thank U Next (I still need to try her other perfumes, I really want to get Cloud next!)

One Direction and Justin Bieber's perfumes were lowkey nice too, 1D's Our Moment in particular :tbh: 

• Super Mods

I have a fragrance problem so I got a couple 

Bleu De Chanel

Mugler Alien

Versace The Dreamer

Mont Blanc Emblem

Rihanna Rogue Man

Lady Gaga Eau De Gaga

Clinque Happy

Calvin Klein CKone

I sometimes put on Prerogative and I used to like Hidden Fantasy but now it’s meh. Staying at home sucks and scents are keeping me from going insane

On 4/29/2020 at 5:25 PM, Isla said:

Britney perfumes aside, I love Lady Gaga's Fame and Eau De Gaga (this one is unisex), Marc Jacob's Honey, Daisy, Daisy Dream and Daisy Dream Forever, Cheryl's StormFlower, StormFlower EDT and StormFlower Noir, Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck, Wonderstruck Enchanted and Taylor, Ariana Grande's Thank U Next (I still need to try her other perfumes, I really want to get Cloud next!)

One Direction and Justin Bieber's perfumes were lowkey nice too, 1D's Our Moment in particular :tbh: 

Lady Gaga's Fame was one of my favourites. I can't believe it got discontinued. I have a friend that works in a fragrance store and she managed to sell me a full 50ml bottle. It was a tester so they weren't really supposed to sell it, but that's what friends are for. I still don't know if i want to use it or just keep it. :yaknow: 

8 hours ago, ol123 said:

Lady Gaga's Fame was one of my favourites. I can't believe it got discontinued. I have a friend that works in a fragrance store and she managed to sell me a full 50ml bottle. It was a tester so they weren't really supposed to sell it, but that's what friends are for. I still don't know if i want to use it or just keep it. :yaknow: 

Aww that’s sweet! And yes I heard that Fame and Eau De Gaga got discontinued :crying2:  so I’ll be holding onto my bottles forever even when they run out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived