Lost For Good?

Britney mentioned she was working on new music just months after Glory’s release and Justin Tranter said he was executive producing her next project. Then Danja mentioned submitting new tracks and he and Justin were spotted together and I think Justin mentioned the project was really coming along.

Do you think that project is lost for good since we all know Jayden said Britney has stopped making music and mentioned she might for good, or do you think when she decides to make music again she’ll pick up where she left off? 

A supposed insider did tell some magazine that although she isn’t working right now she has mentioned a new album but has no immediate plans to release one....maybe (if the insider is legit) she’s talking about the project she had already started. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

James Spears did not like her behavior so he had her committed to psych ward. And now she is retiring 4 good.

Hate her devil father. :beat:I guess he had really good intention so in the starting of the c-ship, to help his daughter recover :kyliecry: but even tho, he knows deep inside his daughter is a stable and strong mother of 2 children going on 2 tours, 4 albums, being a judge on X factor and a 150 million grossing residency.:ohwut: he decides to keep her in it an and betray brits trust since he gets paid hundreds of thousands:drag:

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It's all about the money. It was never about Britneys well being. If it was she would not start a new era few months after she had a complete meltdown (I get it it was a perfect moment to recover Britneysbrand,but cship was placed to save Britneythe person,not her brand). If anything she showed them how strong and stable she was with Circus/Circus Tour era cycle. 

She should have been released  from cship in late 2009 like it was planned.

But no they needed to break her/ruin her with meds she did not need so the money can keep flowing into her conservators pockets.

This is so true that I-:crying4::katycry::wendycry::crying2::crying1: i can’t believe a father could even do such a horrible thing to the person whom they give birth and raised with so much love Fromm her daughter:kyliecry:

Archived