What is this PoM backup dancer's name?

Filippo

Hey guys, 

I don't know why my phone does not let me upload pictures, but I'm talking about one of the 2 male dancers that did Touch of my hand with Britney at the BBMAs 2016. Of the 2, the one I'm saying is not the one that helped her with the backflip.

I really liked this dancer in PoM. Do we know what's his name? Is he on social medias? And has he done something else after PoM?

Lol I'm so bad at stalkering people (and uploading pictures apparently), I need help from the Britney Army Bureau of Investigation.

Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Filippo said:

Hey guys, 

I don't know why my phone does not let me upload pictures, but I'm talking about one of the 2 male dancers that did Touch of my hand with Britney at the BBMAs 2016. Of the 2, the one I'm saying is not the one that helped her with the backflip.

I really liked this dancer in PoM. Do we know what's his name? Is he on social medias? And has he done something else after PoM?

Lol I'm so bad at stalkering people (and uploading pictures apparently), I need help from the Britney Army Bureau of Investigation.

Thanks!

I also think hes her hottest backup dancer :orangu: hes so cute-hot

I remember reading somewhere though that he was going out with another (female) backup dancer of Britney's :zoomzoom:

13 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

I also think hes her hottest backup dancer :orangu: hes so cute-hot

I remember reading somewhere though that he was going out with another (female) backup dancer of Britney's :zoomzoom:

Ugh in one of his posts he does say "your my n 1" or something to some girl... I'm so jealous 

EDIT: OMG you're right she is another PoM dancer, alright. Cupidney

Britney LOOOOOOOVES Michael and Kaylie... Then so do I!
No seriously, Michael has always been great to Britney, and you can tell she feels super secure with him around. It kind of reminds me of her and Chase. And remember when she brought PoM to London? The Apple Music Festival, I think. She had to do the backflip and she had always been assisted by Michael, but in that opportunity he wasn't there and so Jae Fusz did it instead and she couldn't complete it! omg

Archived