Lady Gaga is aware of the 'Chromatica' leaks, is annoyed and upset

I love Gaga but this a read:

You are one of the biggest pop stars in the world...your first single was leaked (sign #1):thelook: and then you released it a whole month later:chrissy:. You set a release date for six weeks after the official release of ‘stupid love’ and then suddenly pushed the album release back within 2-3 weeks of its release? :rupaulslap: Then a store receives physical copies and leaks the albums cover art (sign #2) :airpls: A week or so later clips of the songs begin to leak (sign #3) and you are UPSET? :joanne: At this point all of this sounds intentional and sloppy. Just set a release date for May 8th, do at home performances and call it an era :ririshade2:

6 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I love Gaga but this a read:

You are one of the biggest pop stars in the world...your first single was leaked (sign #1):thelook: and then you released it a whole month later:chrissy:. You set a release date for six weeks after the official release of ‘stupid love’ and then suddenly pushed the album release back within 2-3 weeks of its release? :rupaulslap: Then a store receives physical copies and leaks the albums cover art (sign #2) :airpls: A week or so later clips of the songs begin to leak (sign #3) and you are UPSET? :joanne: At this point all of this sounds intentional and sloppy. Just set a release date for May 8th, do at home performances and call it an era :ririshade2:

Everything was a mess, the vinyls are a joke and unanimously panned by the fans ( clear vinyls with no artwork in a clear plastic sleeve? So we pay a lot for what looks like an unfinished product?) she could have  done promo still, look how she organized that covid relief thing, if she had focused on the album and make it about the album instead then it would have been fine. The fact people are at home now is a missed opportunity since people would want entertainment to distract themselves.

I’m annoyed because it’s not like she worked tirelessly over the years just making the album. She’s done other things that distracted her from it (Haus and Vegas) so it’s not like every day she’s working tirelessly on the album.

• Love 1

Hmm... I mean I feel bad for her, but this isn’t surprising. She’s like Britney, her stuff always ends up leaking. You can’t announce and album and them just put it off indefinitely when your on of the biggest celebs on the planet. It sucks, but if this stay at home stuff continues she just needs to put it out for ppl to enjoy. She can just do a big social media campaign and more ppl will probably listen to it than originally. She need to get tips from Taylor, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Adele on how to keep your **** from leaking. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.