Now that we're in quarantine

theannehedonia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

It's crazy what this has done to everyone. Some people have lost family members, friends. Some people have lost jobs. :( 

I, like you said, LOVE video games too! I recently finished Nier Automata, now I'm finishing off the 'strangers & freaks' missions on GTA 5, because I'm hella bored. 

I started a new job in social care. I care for two men that have learning disabilities, and help them live their everyday lives. It's very very hands on but I'm so grateful I'm out there helping vulnerable people :bparty:

Apart from that, going on Exhale everyday, and buying food every few days, life is quite meh! 

That's crazy awesome that you're doing a job like that. It's such a necessity and takes the patience of a saint. My sister also does it. I would not be able to do it. I'm too socially distant and awkward. 

I've currently been playing this game called Star Traders: Frontier, it's a fun indie game that's constantly getting updated. But now I'm doing school work. :fakecry:

1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

smoking weed everyday and playing nintendo games :katycream:

oh and Netflix of course :janet:

I prefer Flicker :gimmemoar: 

Directioner here so you all  better not throw shade at my boys 

Now that they broke up, are they now several directions?

27 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I've become obsessed with Britney and her career again. :mcorangu:
even the other day I created fanmade albums in their first 5 studio albums :bop:

She has a long spanning career to pick through. Though not much relevant stuff and she's become relaxney and instagramney. I don't get how you made fanmade albums based on her already made albums? Explain plz.

3 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

I would not be able to do it. I'm too socially distant and awkward. 

I am the exact same! I guess we're different, it completely goes away when I'm working. I changed my first adult pad today! I was very grossed out :gross: but I powered through it. It's a first for everything I guess! :mattafact:

3 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

doing school work. 

Something I should be doing right now but I'm on Exhale  :duadance: I study Fashion, and my lecturer has advised us to do as much work at home as we can (designing, sketching etc) as our final grade will most likely be based on that, sooo I should probably make a start at some point! :chrissy:

1 hour ago, brycetippe said:

What do y'all do to kill time? This is a pretty unique situation and has to be awful for the extroverts out there. 

I've been playing a lot of video games. But that's what I usually do anyway. :makeitrain:

I live alone, thank bastet I have my cats or I'd be going insane.

happy cat GIF

Well first i don't wanna believe it about the #freebritney situation,  (I've come from Heybritneyforums, it was amazing community but they didn't talk too much about this on their moment or at least i didn't see the topics) well i decided to know more about her and I SEEN ALLLLLLLLLLLL ERAS, specially BOMT, OOPS, DWAD, ITZ, ONYX, KEVIN & CHAOTIC, AND FTR, I AM THE FEMME FATALE and i figured it out like a history, and some stuff Since 2 years ago  i'm energetic person, just watching a person and see their movements and regards i can perceive few stuff,

First 

OIDIA TOUR AND BRITNEY TRANSITION

THE JUSTIN BROKEUP 

THE NEW BRITNEY ITZ

HOW BRITNEY TALK ABOUT ITZ AND ONYX (IT looks like a rebel britney, like a teenager wanting to do new things to disappear the young public, reminds me a little bit of miley)

Chaotic (just the way how britney treated a doctor who asked for 5 autographs and kevin between here, (i understand maybe that the doctor wanted to abuse of their position) but that not the way who you can relationate with others. 

Interviews with teresa espinoza she speaked a little, How talks Felicia, larry, MLOU, Kevin, Jason trawick and i figure it out a lot of things that make sense.

Also i've been watching netflix series like Baby (ITALY) ELITE (SPAIN) LOCKED UP / VIS A VIS (SPAIN) MONEY HEIST (SPAIN)  / THE SECRET LAW / CABLE GIRLS /the oc (is amazing)

and Gaming, i 've playing GTA V (Grand theft auto) is amazing . And also SIMS 2 its the only game i know that i can create concert stages with almost details. and brings me hope that we going to pass this hard lifeproof.

12 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I don't have much time to be bored tbh :imacat:

I've got tons of work to do (I've got a contest in a year) including several horrible math lessons & almost endless geopolitic lessons :setfire:

I don't even know why I'm here :clown:

well, English is still a part of the contest :sipnstare:

Math sounds like a nightmare. I mean, I've had literal nightmares about having to take a class in math. :teigen:

But endless lessons on geopolitics sound right up my ally. :makeitrain:

Online courses at med school keep me quite busy anyway :sipnstare:

But other than that, I watch netflix, listen to my ginormous music library during my learning breaks, play with my pets, sleep and occasionally play on my nintendo switch(finally I'm close to finishing Pokemon Shield:clown:)

Still almost 1 more month till university goes back to "normal" but I'm so over with this isolation thing:didilie:

1 hour ago, brycetippe said:

She has a long spanning career to pick through. Though not much relevant stuff and she's become relaxney and instagramney. I don't get how you made fanmade albums based on her already made albums? Explain plz.

my idea is to separate songs by producers and give emphasis to the bonus tracks.
 I didn't choose a song from Circus to BJ because she was on the cship.

Sunflower (1997)
1. Born to make you happy First Single
2. Can't make you love me Thrid Single
3. From the bottom of my broken heart Second single
4. Thinkin' about you
5. Soda Pop
6. I will still love you with Don Philip
7. Autumn goodbye Fourth Single
8. E-Mail my heart
9. The beat goes on
10. I'm so curious
11. You got it all
...Baby one more time (1999)
1. ...Baby one more time First Single
2. Sometimes Thrid Single
3. One kiss from you
4. Deep in my heart
5. Don't let me be the last to know Fourth Single
6. I will be there
7. (You drive me) crazy second single The Stop remix
8. When your eyes say it
9. Dear diary
10. I'll never stop lovin' you
11. Heart
Oops!...I did it again (2000)
1. Oops!...I did it again First Single
2. Stronger Thrid Single
3. Bombastic Love
4. Lucky
5. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman Fourth Single
6. Cinderella
7. Overprotected Second Single
8. What U see (Is what U get)
9. Don't knockin on my door
10. I can't get no (satisfaction)
11. Where are you now
12. Walk on by
13. Girl in the mirror
Shock your mind (2001)
1. I'm s slave 4U
2. What it's like to be me
3. That's where you take me
4. Lonely
5. I run away
6. Boys
7. Anticipating
8. Brave new girl
9. Let me be
10. Before the goodbye
11. When I found you
12. I love rock N Roll
13. Intimidated

In the zone (2002)
1. Me against the music ft. Madonna
2. Breathe on me
3. Early mornin'
4. And then we kiss
5. Outrageous
6. Touch of my hand
7. The hook up
8. Shadow
9. Over to you now
10. Everytime
11. I got that (boom boom)
12. The answer
13. Don't hang up
14. Girls & boys
Toxic (2004)
1. My prerogative
2. Toxic
3. Mona lisa
4. Showdown (3)
5. (I've just begun) Having my fun
6. do somethin'
7. Chaotic
8. Piece of me
9. Radar
10. Freakshow
11. Toy soldier
Blackout (2007)
1. Gimme More
2. Break the ice
3. Get naked (I got plan)
4. Hot as Ice
5. Perfect Lover
6. Outta this world
7. Get back
8. Someday (I will understand)
9. Heaven on earth
10. Ooh ooh baby
11. Why should I be sad
12. Everybody
2008. The singles collection

Single OST: Pretty Girls 

Single Featuring: Tom's Dinner 

Album comeback: Glory (2015/2016)

28 minutes ago, YeezusChrist said:

Reinstalled Skyrim recently. 

Also started listening to Radiohead, I think I enjoyed The Bends & OK Computer the best. There are at least 2 good songs in every of their albums though.

Oooh, do you use mods on Skyrim? I always download too many, and then play until my savegame breaks... then I take a year break and do the same thing again. :mcorangu:

I always am like, I'll just download a few... a hundred and something mods later. When I first started learning how to mod, I spent more time getting it to work than playing skyrim. 

3 hours ago, brycetippe said:

Math sounds like a nightmare. I mean, I've had literal nightmares about having to take a class in math. :teigen:

But endless lessons on geopolitics sound right up my ally. :makeitrain:

geopolitics is awesome most of the time, except when you go home, check your computer, and see 35 pages/chapter to learn, including the evolution of agriculture in Mongolia for the past 120 years :4music:

your ally should def be practise for maths, haha

3 hours ago, IonutM said:

Online courses at med school keep me quite busy anyway :sipnstare:

But other than that, I watch netflix, listen to my ginormous music library during my learning breaks, play with my pets, sleep and occasionally play on my nintendo switch(finally I'm close to finishing Pokemon Shield:clown:)

Still almost 1 more month till university goes back to "normal" but I'm so over this isolation thing:didilie:

in which country are you doing your studies & what is your domain? coz in your profile pic I've just noticed that you were wearing an uniform

Archived