Now that we're in quarantine

theannehedonia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

What do y'all do to kill time? This is a pretty unique situation and has to be awful for the extroverts out there. 

I've been playing a lot of video games. But that's what I usually do anyway. :makeitrain:

I live alone, thank bastet I have my cats or I'd be going insane.

happy cat GIF

I explore new music. I just recently finished listening to all the one direction solo albums. They were not impressive but I got time, so aint no problem there.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Playing "League of Legends", waiting for April 26th so that I can order a Switch, eating, sleeping, watching worthless YouTube videos, watching TV shows in Norwegian to improve my Norwegian skills, watching p0 rn (PHub premium, baby), listening to music, studying (online lectures, homework, etc.), listening to podcasts. :lizzie:

Things I want to start doing while in quarantine: reading, yoga, stretches, some easy workouts, learning Korean, relearning Russian, writing a journal in Norwegian. But God knows I probably won't because I'm trash. :chrissy:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Playing "League of Legends", waiting for April 26th so that I can order a Switch, eating, sleeping, watching worthless YouTube videos, watching TV shows in Norwegian to improve my Norwegian skills, watching p0 rn (PHub premium, baby), listening to music, studying (online lectures, homework, etc.), listening to podcasts. :lizzie:

Things I want to start doing while in quarantine: reading, yoga, stretches, some easy workouts, learning Korean, relearning Russian, writing a journal in Norwegian. But God knows I probably won't because I'm trash. :chrissy:

You're a polyglot, so that makes you the opposite of trash. :fran:

I'm supposed to be working on my take home exam right now, but I'm procrastinating, now that's trash. :mcorangu:

What sort of podcasts do you listen to?

3 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

You're a polyglot, so that makes you the opposite of trash. :fran:

I'm supposed to be working on my take home exam right now, but I'm procrastinating, now that's trash. :mcorangu:

What sort of podcasts do you listen to?

mostly conspiracy / true crime stuff:

this is the one I listen to the most :mhm: also this one:

I don't know why I listen to this one since it's mostly a girl talk podcast but I find it really entertaining :gagasmile:

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I like Naill's recent album the best, Heartbreak Weather. His song No Judgement gets me in a mood, I can't explain it :whiteladydance: I'll keep checking them out though. There all :werk: I wouldn't mind recording a duet with any of them.

Harry, Liam and Zayn could get it. The others I'm like eh. I was never super into them as a group, I garnered more interest once they went solo. Maybe I should check out their other work. And by duet you mean :riri:

20 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

mostly conspiracy / true crime stuff:

this is the one I listen to the most :mhm: also this one:

I don't know why I listen to this one since it's mostly a girl talk podcast but I find it really entertaining :gagasmile:

They seem fun and the true crime stuff is always super high drama. I watch a lot of videos on video games, drag queens, science, politics, clips from my fave TV shows. My interests are all over the place. If I could have it all, I would be a drag queen politician who also develops video games.

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What ? Niall is gorgeous, I would marry him  :haha: I mean Louis I understand  he is  a bit on the dull side and yes we would duet all night long :bwink:

Really? Niall's face kind of looks like a potato. But that's just me. You can have Niall, and I'll take Zayn. And then dump him right after because that boy kind of seems like a mess. Dave Grohl Nod GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Content Curators
On 4/23/2020 at 3:09 PM, brycetippe said:

Really? Niall's face kind of looks like a potato. But that's just me. You can have Niall, and I'll take Zayn. And then dump him right after because that boy kind of seems like a mess. Dave Grohl Nod GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

:didilie::gloria: hold up, hold up I shall not allow any slander. 

Well Zayn has a fish face sooooo there :queenflopga:

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:didilie::gloria: hold up, hold up that's my man your talking about I shall not allow any slander. 

Well Zayn has a fish face sooooo there :queenflopga:

You literally quite take a tiny blonde wig and put it on a potato, and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. :snarky:

And Zayn has a fish face? Good, I love sashimi. :queenflopga:

It's crazy what this has done to everyone. Some people have lost family members, friends. Some people have lost jobs. :( 

I, like you said, LOVE video games too! I recently finished Nier Automata, now I'm finishing off the 'strangers & freaks' missions on GTA 5, because I'm hella bored. 

I started a new job in social care. I care for two men that have learning disabilities, and help them live their everyday lives. It's very very hands on but I'm so grateful I'm out there helping vulnerable people :bparty:

Apart from that, going on Exhale everyday, and buying food every few days, life is quite meh! 

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

You literally quite take a tiny blonde wig and put it on a potato, and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. :snarky:

:orangu: How dare you :pika:

Well Zayn probably smells like fish too :haha::queenflopga:

smoking weed everyday and playing nintendo games :katycream:

oh and Netflix of course :janet:

51 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I like Naill's recent album the best, Heartbreak Weather. His song No Judgement gets me in a mood, I can't explain it :whiteladydance: I'll keep checking them out though. There all :werk: I wouldn't mind recording a duet with any of them.

I prefer Flicker :gimmemoar: 

Directioner here so you all  better not throw shade at my boys 

Archived