Happy Earth Day

Midnight

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
20 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Great thread, :yay: Focusing on the earth, climate change, and sustainability are more important than ever. Let’s use this Earth Day to make sure we think more about the Earth on all days, not just Earth Day. 

Thank you, yes I absolutely agree with you. We have to care for our planet, it's will be the inheritance our children will receive and I don't want them to have to say I never did anything about it. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

30 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Great thread, :yay: Focusing on the earth, climate change, and sustainability are more important than ever. Let’s use this Earth Day to make sure we think more about the Earth on all days, not just Earth Day. 

Omg the Earth Advocate jumped out. 🌏💙💚 We love to see it. :comingthru:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Happy Earth Day! One benefit of this virus is that the earth is taking some well needed time to heal :makeitrain:

Omg I read an article that the Ozone layer like recovered because of the lockdown. Not sure if it's true. It's just one of those articles that the old people share on Facebook. :imacat:

Archived