'Blackout' photographer Ellen von Unwerth posts #FreeBritney

1 hour ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Aren't they in wheelchairs, retirement homes, etc with a dial up connection....

giphy.gif

Yeah but don’t they still have their whips and bondage gear from the erotica era. we’ll be tied up and whipped into submission. :fakecry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just had an epiphany.

Wouldnt it attract a ton of media attention if we got a bunch of people who have worked with Britney in the past, both big names and lesser names, to sign like a publicized petition demanding to #freebritney:livinggg:

That sounds like something super newsworthy.

Twitter and Instagram users, make it happen! :yesplease:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Well we had her Crossroads co star speak up. And the fans painted her as crazy and attention seeking. 

And it's hard to speak up against something like this. When all we have is she said he said. Britney herself never actually said anything publicly about this whole mess. Not counting that drugged up statement last year

We have plenty of people who have worked with her quietly liking and reposting #freebritney content all the time.

They may have a chance to put their money where their mouth is with something like a petition, and prove that they actually care about it by using their influence to really make a difference.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Welp supporting FreeBritney movement on ur social media is completely different than actually talking about celebrity you have worked with. Especially with Britney. Most ppl had to sign non disclosure documents prior to working with her post 2008.

Also celebs won't get involved unless she says something. I am positive she'd get huge A list support ala Kesha if she said her conservatorship is abusing her etc. 

Gotta make do with what we have :mhm:

We have Britney not saying a word about it, likely in order not to exacerbate her situation.

And people who signed non-disclosures are not permitted to talk about whatever the non-disclosure specifically forbade... personal things about Britney that they witnessed while working with her, conversations, etc. It doesnt bar them from ever mentioning the name "Britney"...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It should be called Britney Jean Spears

Don't even give her team that kind of ideas!!! :teigen::didilie::mae:

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean don’t they hate us from the start because everyone was saying she’s the new Madonna?

:tina:

12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

They dooo??? I didn't know that... :eheeek:

I don't think that Madonna fans hate Britney fans :wtfdidusay::decisions: Madonna loved Britney since the very beggining, she was always supportive of her, she even appeared in For The Record saying that Britney did nothing wrong, cause that was just part of growing up + she took her on stage to "perform" Human Nature and yelled that Britney "is not your B i a t c h!" :mcry:

• Like 1