Music Videos - HD Remastered/ProRes

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/21/2020 at 11:01 PM, GODNEYSPEARS99 said:

Amazing quality :unbelievableney:  SME/RCA need to get their act together and remaster all of Britney's videos in 4K. Replace the LQ existing videos with remastered ones retaining all the views. I just hope they don't dump all her 4:3 videos into a 16:9 frame like UMG has done with all their remasters. I'm sure the record company/Sony have all the film masters just sitting in storage somewhere. Today's film scanners would bring to life all of Britney's older videos if remastered properly scanned at 4K.  Even FF/BJ/Glory eras there would be a digital higher resolution master somewhere. All her 1080p videos FF onwards don't have the highest bitrate. Would love every video in 4K. That is the best I've seen of Circus. 

Wow I just noticed that there’s Believe on the table as well :lollipop: I love Believe 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:32 AM, alienatedNey said:

I feel like my whole life has been blessed after watching these :praisega:

******* Sony Music and RCA should be useful for once and update her videos on YouTube 

they have been updating on tidal but the hd versions are clearly LAZY upscales. we rather for them to keep it :tired:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 11:08 PM, MSTAR said:

Exactly, all of my videos are upscaled so obviously, they are not real 4K shots (old Britney MVs are shot on 480p cameras). But my videos are not "simply" upscaled, if so it would be sooo easy for me. Behind my videos, there are almost a week of work, the upscaling step is almost nothing than the rest, because after upscaling the videos, 80% of them are not correctly upscaled so I have to edit myself details (lighting, contrast, sharpen pixels, or make more softness/smooth), and also do a dynamic crop: yes my videos are in 16:9 and not in 4:3, but I pay sooo much attention to not lose any important information so I have to move each scene on the middle or the top or the bottom depending on where Britney is shown if it's in the top or the bottom for example (so it's not like a simple crop in 16:9). After, I don't post the original video on YouTube, because they will block the video and no one can see them. So I modify the order of the scenes, and even add alternative scenes, and those alternative scenes have to be upscaled too, and here we go again for the first steps...  And after making the video more smooth by making them in 60FPS. Anyway, so my videos are not a simply easy upscale videos as it may appears, but behind there is a lot of work.

:outwithit:

PS: the Vimeo ones are based on Pro-Res videos, I don't use them. I use the Mastered video for TV broadcasting/Streaming (so the quality will not be the same as the Pro-Res file of the director which is not compressed as the master, also, there is the real 720P HD version of Toxic/Womanizer/Stronger on the director website) Also, I will re-do Toxic in 4K instead of HD to improve the quality.

lol both baby and toxic were upscaled from retail dvd source, whoever behind that vimeo account just downloaded from sharemania.us then upload to vimeo and says its a "prores master"

and 720p stronger/toxic/womanizer on the directors page are just upscales, and real ****ty ones tbh, even tho they were from uncompressed sd masters

1 hour ago, nnbritney said:

lol both baby and toxic were upscaled from retail dvd source, whoever behind that vimeo account just downloaded from sharemania.us then upload to vimeo and says its a "prores master"

and 720p stronger/toxic/womanizer on the directors page are just upscales, and real ****ty ones tbh, even tho they were from uncompressed sd masters

Oh really? The title of the videos confused me and the quality is one of the best upscale I ever seen, they are just beautiful anyway. Is it you behind those amazing upscales? If yes, omg, you did an amazing job, it's just...wow!! :cuteidk:

Yes, the 720p Stronger/Toxic/Womanizer are upscaled directly from his original masters but I count that as real 720p as it's the director who did it with its own sources (I don't consider them as real 720p shots ofc lol).

But wait, is it your first post? :ohcrap: Welcome!!! :hiii:

23 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I was watching some of these. These aren't the official videos right? They have scenes from behind the scenes dvd's and such. So they aren't really the official edit right?

Oh, you're maybe talking about my videos lol, are they in 4K 60FPS? If yes, mine videos are not the official ones, I edit them because YouTube blocks official VEVO videos because SME hold them. The upscales of this thread (VIMEO ones) are however the official videos.

7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Oh, you're maybe talking about my videos lol, are they in 4K 60FPS? If yes, mine videos are not the official ones, I edit them because YouTube blocks official VEVO videos because SME hold them. The upscales of this thread (VIMEO ones) are however the official videos.

Ahh i see. yea i was watching the 4k 60FPS ones. And that makes sense! Cool! I'll check out the VIMEO ones. 

12 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Oh really? The title of the videos confused me and the quality is one of the best upscale I ever seen, they are just beautiful anyway. Is it you behind those amazing upscales? If yes, omg, you did an amazing job, it's just...wow!! :cuteidk:

Yes, the 720p Stronger/Toxic/Womanizer are upscaled directly from his original masters but I count that as real 720p as it's the director who did it with its own sources (I don't consider them as real 720p shots ofc lol).

But wait, is it your first post? :ohcrap: Welcome!!! :hiii:

yaas:makeitrain: Kahn should really just upload the original master, anyone could do a better job at upscaling than him.

check my latest upscale womanizer https://sharemania.us/posts/1977882/, btw yall should download the original file i posted, vimeo bitrate too low

3 minutes ago, nnbritney said:

yaas:makeitrain: Kahn should really just upload the original master, anyone could do a better job at upscaling than him.

check my latest upscale womanizer https://sharemania.us/posts/1977882/, btw yall should download the original file i posted, vimeo bitrate too low

Wow, one of the best upscale ever made just by seeing the preview screenshots! :OMGney:

By upscaling them in 720p, lets you to have/save more details than higher resolutions? Or it's just your AI based software which is powerful?

On 5/15/2020 at 5:24 AM, MSTAR said:

Wow, one of the best upscale ever made just by seeing the preview screenshots! :OMGney:

By upscaling them in 720p, lets you to have/save more details than higher resolutions? Or it's just your AI based software which is powerful?

cuz it looks like a natural 720p

On 4/22/2020 at 1:38 AM, PokemonSpears said:

it's clearly the radioactivity for carrying the green poison with her :explainlol:

toxic.png

but y'all can't appreciate the level of detail :icant2:

this toxic ones are taking from what source? the joseph kahn ones? VIMEO links are down. Can someone give me a link :( 
edit: already saw your toxic son sharemania OMFG

On 4/21/2020 at 7:01 AM, GODNEYSPEARS99 said:

Amazing quality :unbelievableney:  SME/RCA need to get their act together and remaster all of Britney's videos in 4K. Replace the LQ existing videos with remastered ones retaining all the views. I just hope they don't dump all her 4:3 videos into a 16:9 frame like UMG has done with all their remasters. I'm sure the record company/Sony have all the film masters just sitting in storage somewhere. Today's film scanners would bring to life all of Britney's older videos if remastered properly scanned at 4K.  Even FF/BJ/Glory eras there would be a digital higher resolution master somewhere. All her 1080p videos FF onwards don't have the highest bitrate. Would love every video in 4K. That is the best I've seen of Circus. 

They for sure have the masters. They would be able to sell that in no time. I WISH they would release a full video set all 4K. Best merch ever, she's known for her videos.

• 1 month later...

Archived