Am I finally popular?? Woo-hoo!!

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Turns out my July plans got canceled. With Cali's Gov not allowing any large gathering till at least Sept, I had to cancel my flights and the con was canceled as well. Don't worry, I'll be back next yr and we can meet up! 

I'm from california...why I didn't know this? :zoomzoom:

there goes my concert going plans and just when I thought I would get my life all figured out in 2020 :frenchy:

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I'm from california...why I didn't know this? :zoomzoom:

there goes my concert going plans and just when I thought I would get my life all figured out in 2020 :frenchy:

LOL!! Gov. Newsom said no large gatherings for June, July and August. Which means San Diego comic con isn't happening. I went ahead and canceled my flight. No point in going if he's taking strict measures. Also, BTW, he's doing a fantastic job as governor. He went into Lockdown mode right away and prevented it from getting worse. Kudos to him. 

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

LOL!! Gov. Newsom said no large gatherings for June, July and August. Which means San Diego comic con isn't happening. I went ahead and canceled my flight. No point in going if he's taking strict measures. Also, BTW, he's doing a fantastic job as governor. He went into Lockdown mode right away and prevented it from getting worse. Kudos to him. 

I'm crying in my head as that's the very first thing I was planning on doing after this whole lockdown ordeal ends.  :otears:

This shows how out of touch I am :quirkney:

side note: I think he wears too much make up. I covered a red carpet event of a play opening in SF and was shocked to see a thick layer of foundation on him...I thought to myself "wow no wonder he looks flawless in the photos"  It's so polarizing because he seems like a nice guy and was very courteous and non pretentious but he dresses and looks like a douche lol his hair didn't budge at all  and it was super windy in SF as usual

17 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

And he's daddy AF :duadance:

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I'm crying in my head as that's the very first thing I was planning on doing after this whole lockdown ordeal ends.  :otears:

This shows how out of touch I am :quirkney:

side note: I think he wears too much make up. I covered a red carpet event of a play opening in SF and was shocked to see a thick layer of foundation on him...I thought to myself "wow no wonder he looks flawless in the photos"  It's so polarizing because he seems like a nice guy and was very courteous and non pretentious but he dresses and looks like a douche lol his hair didn't budge at all  and it was super windy in SF as usual

Maybe that's why Kimberly guilfoyle left him. He stole her make up lol! 

Archived