Rumor: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez buying *****

SpearsSpearsBrit

Before reading the article remember not to believe in everything the internet speculates (and in my words too)

A video of Justin Bieber and allegedly Selena Gomez has recently been leaked in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in Santa Monica, Los Angeles. According to the YouTube and internet, they were buying *****, specifically **** crystal.
 Although it is strong that Selena is involved in a scandal like this, let's remember her constant steps to rehab due to "lupus". Most likely, his surroundings were very concerned about the sobriety of both artists, so they made the decision to buy it themselves.
Maybe they were visiting a mutual friend who lives in those neighborhoods. Either way, I feel like teen stars are forgiven for these attitudes. Have you ever wondered where they would be if they were teen stars? Insurance in Santa Monica, Los Angeles.
Opinions?

1587057598_287523_1587057960_noticia_nor

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

How old is this?! Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this were true, though. Sad, but it's really not that hard to believe. :alook:

4 minutes ago, Isla said:

How old is this video? There’s been a few blinds over the years about Selena doing *****.

it's from 2017. I thought it was new news LOL 

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This is obviously not new, however... I believe this is true. :eheeek:

pity :( I hope they won't relapse again. Methamphetamine is a very harmful **** :yaknow:

Showbiz is full of *****. Bieber is still strugling. That documentary with him shows it. Idk what was going on with Selena. She might have problems too. Having so much money feeling bored and then going to buy ***** that is smth i can totally imagine them doing

1 hour ago, zenden said:

Showbiz is full of *****. Bieber is still strugling. That documentary with him shows it. Idk what was going on with Selena. She might have problems too. Having so much money feeling bored and then going to buy ***** that is smth i can totally imagine them doing

I mean they both were in the biz young, especially Selena ( you know her mother is the definition of a stage mom, naming your daughter after The Selena? You wanted her to be famous) so I’m sure that must mess her up growing up and having to achieve your mom’s dreams. 

Archived