Dua Lipa bares all, talks about Future Nostalgia leaking

icybaby

Dua Lipa is on the cover of Elle. She's been quarantining with Anwar Hadid watching...

so many shows—Ozark, Tiger King, The Night Of, The Outsider, Servant, did I say Ozark? And lots of movies, too. It’s about making things fun, coming up with different recipes, trying out things that we’ve never done before. Of course Anwar misses his family, and soon we’ll hopefully get to go back and see them…but now that we get all this extra time, we’re just making the most of it. And that’s been really nice. We’re trying to see the bright side

She also mentioned her album leak

I think [the leak] just kind of solidified my choice that I wanted it to be out April 3 anyway. This is me going into my celestial beliefs, but it was like, Okay, this is just how it’s meant to be. And I am really grateful that the music is out. The way I write my music, I’m always very open, and I allow myself to be vulnerable. And I feel now more than ever that it’s brought me closer to my listeners. I think it’s important to talk about your emotions and to be vulnerable and to show that you’re human.”

One of the pictures she only covers herself with guitar.
So that are your thoughts on the pictures and the serials she mentioned.:meryell: What r u guys watching while quarantined?

I actually think that guitar picture rocks:awyeah:

Spoiler

41a5550724e7.jpg

bf7c60c7b1da.jpg

f99ea4abeb9e.jpg

dua-leak.jpg

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Geez, 15 years ago I had exactly the same haircolor, dark under and platinum blonde on top, memories 

I'm working out more while quarantined than watching netflix or something, want my bikini body to be ready on time :bwink:

Love Dua, but Anwar Hadid... He's just... Eww :eheeek:

I am trying to exercise in the morning but other than that it's just really hard for me. I am really scared what working from home i will gain weight. And then quarantine is over all of my clothes just won't fit. So u getting ready for the summer is really cool.

10 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I've been stanning Slaya Lipa since 2017 and, yes, I do want a medal for it. :martini: This photoshoot is a serve. :fakecry: More pics:

Reveal hidden contents

elm050120wldua0014a-1585251608.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120wldua0017a-1585251329.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120wldua0004a-1585251223.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120wldua0001a-1586904599.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120wldua0015a-1585250818.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120wldua0006a-1585250691.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120fobedletter001a-1586904298.jpg?resize=980:*elm050120wldua0008a-1585250602.jpg?resize=980:*

Love the color tinted pics. Could make for a really faded pop art inspired album cover. Iconic. :mimiclap:

Dua is really likable and her music is too. It is kind of pop u want to listen and in a way it is smth from past but kind of remade future sound. 

What kind of medal do you want?:haha:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.