The most-played songs of the decade are...

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg you a Game of Thrones stan too?! Girllll you already had my heart :gloriascary:

The emote is killing me rn. It fits so well with the emotion of your statement. :haha:

Yes I am. And... i'm gonna name drop him again, it was FFT DVD/BITMV2 who got me into it back in college. :imcute:

• Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

The emote is killing me rn. It fits so well with the emotion of your statement. :haha:

Yes I am. And... i'm gonna name drop him again, it was FFT DVD/BITMV2 who got me into it back in college. :imcute:

It’s legit my reaction IRL :gloriascary: omg how disappointing was the last episode? :kidcries: they did my girl dirty but she’s still my queen :yasqueen: and slayyy Marky Mark :wigsnatched:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s legit my reaction IRL :gloriascary: omg how disappointing was the last episode? :kidcries: they did my girl dirty but she’s still my queen :yasqueen: and slayyy Marky Mark :wigsnatched:

THE EMOOTEEEE :haha: they really didn't give me justice. :crying1: i was killed by EasyThere :dead: and the other me got buried alive :mae: good thing the other me became queen of the north :comingthru: and yes Marc (with a C) did that. His impact. :goat:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

THE EMOOTEEEE :haha: they really didn't give me justice. :crying1: i was killed by EasyThere :dead: and the other me got buried alive :mae: good thing the other me became queen of the north :comingthru: and yes Marc (with a C) did that. His impact. :goat:

I remember I would get dragged by everyone for saying Sansa was going to be a top *****. Literally everyone :martini:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I remember I would get dragged by everyone for saying Sansa was going to be a top *****. Literally everyone

Even if Dany was my fave, Sansa is actually the one I connect and relate with the most. I actually cried a literal river during her first walk as queen. :crying1:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

And not a single Taylor Swift song??? The Artist Of The Decade? :tiffdrink:

Taylor is one of the very few artists that sells a lot of PHYSICAL copies. She openly had a battle with streaming services which resulted in Spotify paying the artists more. She also waited a few months after 1989 and Reputation their releases before uploading the albums on Spotify to increase physical sales.

Her old albums are owned by Scott and many fans -including myself- don't stream any pre-Lover songs in support for Taylor, I refuse to give Scott and Scooter any streams/money.

All of this could be the reason as why Taylor isn't in this list.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block