Selena Gomez serves in new photoshoot for Interview magazine

• Leader
7 minutes ago, MACI said:

i have same feeling. In my opinion "Rare" era is not connected with pictures like this. This album was alll about mental health and something spiritual stuff and this photoshoots absolutely fits into it. This is more like  Rihanna´s "SM". :D

Agreed that these photos don't necessarily vibe with the songs on Rare, however I still appreciate the artistic expression in the pics. IMO Selena's look is very versatile and she makes good music despite not being the best vocalist on the planet. She does have that X factor. :goat:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Yeah that's provocative. Also right below her *ss cheek is just her thigh and her boot covers most of it. When did Britney stans get so conservative? Britney has had waaay more revealing, "trashy" shoots and y'all stanned.

i love Selena... I think she is a very smart women (very articulated in interviews). And this ****** image does not suit her.
There is **** and ******, and I like to think Britney was more ****. That said, I don't like either a lot of Britney shoots (the early LaChapelle ones are really wrong).

25 minutes ago, MACI said:

i have same feeling. In my opinion "Rare" era is not connected with pictures like this. This album was alll about mental health and something spiritual stuff and this photoshoots absolutely fits into it. This is more like  Rihanna´s "SM". :D

And yes Selena seems really worn out about her celebrity lately ;  so why is she stirring controversy ?!  
It's just going to hurt her and I don't want that.  :nochillbrit:

40 minutes ago, SelinaKyle said:

i love Selena... I think she is a very smart women (very articulated in interviews). And this ****** image does not suit her.

:fakewow:

What is this, the 18th century? :didilie:

This is derailing feminism advances and female empowerment by 5 decades, atleast. 

I'd like to think i am a smart woman and I have a lot of distinctions and merits that will prove that I am not dumb nor am I basic - and lemme tell you, I dress very smexy. Not whor-ish but it's ya. :comingthru:

I get what you mean with smexy and smexual, but let us stop shaming women for being smexual. What is wrong with being smexual? Smex is the best thing in the world next to gummy bears. :barbie:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

Agreed that these photos don't necessarily vibe with the songs on Rare, however I still appreciate the artistic expression in the pics. IMO Selena's look is very versatile and she makes good music despite not being the best vocalist on the planet. She does have that X factor. :goat:

I am glad that that the legendary mister Jordan Miller agreed with me. :cuteidk:

1 hour ago, SelinaKyle said:

There is **** and ******, and I like to think Britney was more ****. That said, I don't like either a lot of Britney shoots (the early LaChapelle ones are really wrong).

And yes Selena seems really worn out about her celebrity lately ;  so why is she stirring controversy ?!  
It's just going to hurt her and I don't want that.  :nochillbrit:

let´s blame her marketing team! :ohi:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.