Selena Gomez serves in new photoshoot for Interview magazine

• Leader

Selena Gomez lands in the new issue of Interview magazine, and the photoshoot is a SLAY. :gobaby:

She talks with Amy Schumer about her new makeup line. :goat:

“I wanted to start a conversation about how you can make yourself feel great. It’s not necessarily about needing these things to make yourself feel beautiful.”

Whatcha think about the new snaps? I've seen people praising and trashing the pics.

selenaa-int.jpg

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Feels more like Rosalia to me :wontcry:

I dont know her so I googled Rosalina and Im like "what the hell does a cartoon character have to do with this" :wontcry:

But then I reread it... Rosalia tho

Also dont know her... I guess she hasnt made it in this part of the world yet :pieceofwhat:

So I dont understand the reference but cool okay :pieceofwhat:

• Haha 1

I'm in shock ! lol And I can't help but think it's disappointing.
I am so tired of this **** image in general pop (it looks like a p orn movie set...). We all know it's an easy look to buy, and it's just wrong nowadays. And it seems the new generation is less into it (I mean Billie Ellish is breaking worldwide, with her clothes on... ).
Ira1.gif

55 minutes ago, SelinaKyle said:

I'm in shock ! lol And I can't help but think it's disappointing.
I am so tired of this **** image in general pop (it looks like a **** movie set...). We all know it's an easy look to buy, and it's just wrong nowadays. And it seems the new generation is less into it (I mean Billie Ellish is breaking worldwide, with her clothes on... ).
Ira1.gif

Being in the desert and in an autobody shop is a **** set now? She literally is only showing her legs and arms. Maybe YOU watch too much **** and now equate everyday scenarios with it. :lessons:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The cover is a perspective from between her legs with her hands on her crotch and her tongue a bit out... and another photo is from right below her ***cheek. 

Yeah that's provocative. Also right below her *ss cheek is just her thigh and her boot covers most of it. When did Britney stans get so conservative? Britney has had waaay more revealing, "trashy" shoots and y'all stanned.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mantequilla said:

Her face structure looks great, but there's something very weird about the shoot. The look doesn't really suit her. 

i have same feeling. In my opinion "Rare" era is not connected with pictures like this. This album was alll about mental health and something spiritual stuff and this photoshoots absolutely fits into it. This is more like  Rihanna´s "SM". :D

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block