Dua lipa has already started working on a new album

Dua lipa has officially announced work has begun on her third album. Just three weeks after issuing Future Nostalgia.

Rumors are flying that the concert side of the music industry according to the CDC and other health organizations is likely to remain closed til Fall of 2021. 

“I was meant to go on tour at the end of April which got postponed so I probably will start thinking about my third album sooner rather than later. Just because I’ll probably have a bit of time to go to the studio at some point.”

So I think this is a great idea. 

Plus as Billboard points out in the streaming culture and short attention spans. This is how you Keep the momentum going with the General public.  

dua-3.jpg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What? :huh:

But she has yet to give Hallucinate and Love Again the single status. And I thought she has plans for a deluxe edition of Future Nostalgia? So that's not happening anymore? Not when her album just hit #1 in the UK - which is good press and good news. :idkney:

She technically isn't signed to a label. She owns her music and licenses it to like 28 different record companies. So she basically calls the shots when it comes to her music. Gotta love the independent artists licensing to major labels just fot distribution. 

• Like 6

Yay! I do see more singles coming off this album...Hallucinate and Love Again are BOPS and i like the album. Why is it so short though :tiffanycries:  i am excited for the deluxe version. I bet we will get more deluxe versions from artists this year :) bc of Rona. I also did not realize she is still independent! No wonder it says “Dua Lipa Limited” near the license disclosure :bsass: get dat coin Dua Lipa! 

• Leader
On 4/13/2020 at 7:22 AM, Ofcoursenot said:

Thats so good!  But let's be honest, FN at least has 4 more singles.

Levitating

Hallucinate

Love Again

and I have a feeling that Boys Will Be Boys will be the last single :goat:

I want a new album from her in 2 years at least, this album has TIME to be enjoy it! :praisega:

love all those songs. How can she make videos though now :wontcry:

Time for the new new tunes! :goat:

5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

love all those songs. How can she make videos though now :wontcry:

Time for the new new tunes! :goat:

Artists can't really properly promote their work like they used to. Honestly I would work on a new album..

But I'm calling and dragging everybody but @JordanMiller. Where the hell was this outrage when Ariana Grande released Thank u, next. Six months after Sweetener. There was no outrage there. How come dua gets disrespected like this. We're in a situation that really has no hope or light at the end of tunnel. They say We're gonna be out of our quarantine at a date. Only to have it pushed another month. Obviously I understand what she's going thru. She's trying to keep her sane. Everybody on my thread needs to recheck themselves..

shut it down mariah carey GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.