Erotica was Made from a Women's ****** prerogative. But overall it's Madonna's Gayest album to date

Spicechinodiva

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1654101391267403&id=100000026753812?sfnsn=mo&extid=jqm3pxoMolEi7vaK&d=n&vh=e

Madonna's 1992 album Erotica was designed to be about sexuality through a Women's prerogative.

Just like the rock and roll half of fame states in its video. It's the first time a woman has been quite explicit about ***. 

But overall as Out, attitude and other of gay men's lifestyle magazine even Unzipped a gay adult mag stated. Erotica is her gayest album to date. 

From tracks like Where life begins, to the latin disco Deeper and Deeper. The biggest audience and supporter of both Erotica and The book in general was her gay male fan base. When A golden age of gay adult films Joey Stefano was happy to be included in the book in a 7 page section devoted to Gay *** and Madonna expressing the beauty behind it. It's very clear. It was the idea of presenting *** through a women's eyes disguised though through a gay men's prerogative. 

FYI. Yes I have the book. It's very fascinating and I find it tame. But totally understand in 1992. This was serious taboo and not tame at all. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived