What's that? A bop?

jennyj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

I never really cared for womanizer then and thought it was annoying fakecry.gif nowadays i prefer womanizer even though the ff singles hold a more special place in my heart fakecry.gif

I LOVED the video, but I didn't care for the song!  Whereas HIAM i HATED the video and loved the song lol.

11 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I LOVED the video, but I didn't care for the song!  Whereas HIAM i HATED the video and loved the song lol.

i remember putting hiam on repeat and memorizing all the choreo fakecry.gif 

yes ma it was that serious :fakecry:

loved both videos tho, the only song/video i never really cared for was criminal because i wanted inside out instead. didn’t really care for iwg that much either. fakecry.gif

23 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

ttwe makes me so nostalgic takes me right back to high school 

20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Womanizer for me

Do Somethin' and And Then We Kiss were my high school senior year bops. I feel old i - :dead:

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

glory came out before i was in highschool:wontcry:

i literally havent fully experienced one full good era

me and @ILikeChillinWithYou stay losing :fakecry:

FF came out when I was 10 :gimmemoar:

me faking my age on youtube to see the famos criminal MV, the 'flute song' that was more popular than HIAM in France :setfire:

after that came S&S, and then nothing for me too 

glory era was **** :jj: lasted 2 months :clown: can't believe that I've waited since 2014 for that. 

after that 4 years & nothing :wonka:

still waiting though, at least I'm practising my English :clown:

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Wait Britney? What? When did you graduate high school? But we're the same age. :idkney:

Well, not high school techically, because I don't live in the States. But i went to the Dutch equivalent in September 2001 (when I was 13) and graduated in May 2007 (when I was 18). 

3 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Well, not high school techically, because I don't live in the States. But i went to the Dutch equivalent in September 2001 (when I was 13) and graduated in May 2007 (when I was 18). 

OHHHHH ok I get it. I understand the timeline now. So you graduated high school in 2007? Ok same. I'm also class of 2007. The Britney album really confused me I thought you graduated in 2001 or 2002 i was just in 6th and 7th grade then. :blol:

11 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

i remember putting hiam on repeat and memorizing all the choreo fakecry.gif 

yes ma it was that serious :fakecry:

loved both videos tho, the only song/video i never really cared for was criminal because i wanted inside out instead. didn’t really care for iwg that much either. fakecry.gif

I wanted Inside Out SO bad!!  That was a huge mistake.  
julia roberts big mistake GIF

Archived