Was Lindsay Lohan’s album ‘Speak’ ahead of its time?

I think what ultimately affected the impact and commercial performance of Speak was the fact that Magnet wasn't a North American standard edition track. It was an international bonus track. The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has. Justice for Magnet. :crying1:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk what world you’re living on but in my world Speak debuted at #1, was on Billboards End of the Year list and sweepers at the Grammy’s :mattafact:

Speak the album and the song is the most successful album and album track in my charts because it appears on every year end list I make. When will High Road :mattafact:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Sweets don’t edit the title. I have a dark humour. Jordan should appreciate it since I give his site hits:duh:

No, no. I won't. :bigkiss:

You're not technically violating anything. It was just me wanting to save you before he sees this but it seems he's ok with it so you're good, Rudolphy~ ❤

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Keha wishes she had a Magnet :mattafact:

Honestly, a 12 track playlist of just Magnet is better than Rainbow and High Road... and probably Warrior. The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has. :mattafact:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Honestly, a 12 track playlist of just Magnet is better than Rainbow and High Road... and probably Warrior. The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has. :mattafact:

The way you read through me I’d say you were @CrazyButItFeelsAllright :mattafact:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block