Was Lindsay Lohan’s album ‘Speak’ ahead of its time?

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Remaining four fans? :zoomzoom: You tried it!!! :lessons:

But welcome to Exhale @privacycvnt! ❤

happy pokemon GIF

Come to reply on a Speak thread, stay for the community!

Thank you. I was very excited to see this discussion. 🖤

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I will die telling everyone Nobody Til You deserved to be a single :sobbing: 

As you should. I’m also still waiting for her to officially drop Xanax, but she’s been stalling for 7 months at this point. I guess it just didn’t work.. :nochillbrit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They are both queens :lessons: Lizzie McGuire movie exists :lessons: Lizzie and Isabella>tweedle dee and dum in The Parent Trap :lessons: Hilary remains unproblematic and self isolates are gone :lessons: I won’t take no sacrilege talk against Queen Hilary :lessons: and I will take no sacrilege talk against Queen Lilo :lessons: 

one movie Mean Girls :mae: come on blow me away with a Hilary one I wanna see you try :byetina:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok Mean Girls slays but The Lizzie McGuire gave us the iconic What Dreams Are Made Of :mattafact: but Mean Girls CAN sit with us :mattafact:

You Mean The Lizzie Movie can sit with us MG is QUEEN here. :jj:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t make the rules :mattafact: and I love you but :pika:

I love you too but Hilegend didn't put it in any album or single or EP or whatever official release and for that I will forever hold a grudge. It's not even on Spotify. Atleast Ultimate and That Girl were made available by LiLo. A true generous and considerate queen LiLo. :pika:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I love you too but Hilegend didn't put it in any album or single or EP or whatever official release and for that I will forever hold a grudge. It's not even on Spotify. Atleast Ultimate and That Girl were made available by LiLo. A true generous and considerate queen LiLo. :pika:

A sin I’ve forgiven for blessing us with Dignity & BIBO :mattafact: Queen Lilo left us thirsty for Xanax :pika:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block