Little Mix's new era is upon us

Got my newsletter from Little Mix. Asking me to pre save Their new song Break Up song (is it about a guy or a diss and drag song to Simon Cowell as they have been doing that for press).

At the end of Wasabi. They blew up the Super Deluxe edition of LM5 and said new era pending. I had no idea it was going to be this fast. Saw the alleged tracklist for LM6 (many girl groups or boy bands don't usually see a second consecutive as all members still here, Let alone a sixth studio album).

Can't wait. 

little-mix-new-era.jpg

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I saw on IG they're returning.

Is it weird my first thought was... 'NoW?! :sponge:'

Just feels weird to have them all dolled up and strutting in some **** outfits while the world is hurting. But then again... music heals. 

i'm not sure how familiar you are with Little Mix but they are four of the sweetest girls ever!

Perrie (one of the members) just posted a story on instagram saying she can't wait to share it with the fans because it makes her so happy and dance during this horrible time, i think they are trying to spread some happiness :) 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Little Mix still exists?:gerlwat::jj:

Yes. They signed a five album deal with RCA UK worth 95 Million pounds. The biggest contract for a girl group ever. 

The original syco deal was only 5,000,000. 

So imagine that. They are the now the top girl group with the most lucrative contract ever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes. They signed a five album deal with RCA UK worth 95 Million pounds. The biggest contract for a girl group ever. 

The original syco deal was only 5,000,000. 

So imagine that. They are the now the top girl group with the most lucrative contract ever. 

I didn't know, I think they are quite irrelevant for being the top girl group... 

I am constantly confusing them with Fifth Harmony :embarrassed: (I was just going to point that some of members left, like Camila Cabello :o)

But obviously not hating on them, wish them success. :kiss:
Just don't know them (any of their songs). 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.