Listen to this "Baby One More Time" The '90s Kid Freestyle cover

Pili94zoo

Hey guys , I don't know if it's the right place to share this, if not, feel free to delete my topic !!!! I decided to take my quarantine time to make some cover, obviously I started with Britney ***** ! I'd love to have your feedbacks on my baby one more time cover :) Be safe everyone  !!!  

britney-bomt-cover.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have so much to say that I'm literally going to make a list of bullet points!!! :inbed:

1. I'm so tired of all those boring dark / stripped "Toxic" covers, so this was a breath of fresh air. Very vibey and very artsy-farty, dare I say. :sipney:

2. Love, love, love your voice. Especially the big contrast between your higher and lower registers. Such a nice duality. :omgreallyney: This is going to be a bit weird, but your higher register kinda made me feel things, and I'm usually not the dominant type. It sounded very submissive and very sensual. :haha:

3. Enjoyed the changes you made to some of the melodies. :unbothered:

4. I didn't really like the new verse. It needs a bit more polish. However, the "sometimes I run, sometimes I hide" was a fun easter egg. Not to discourage you or anything. This is a genuinely great cover! Keep it up! :kfed:

Archived